Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

testing

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

minecraft_holmes, you're next on the list!

I am thinking of making something in a minecraft/voxel style, anything you'd like to see done that way?

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

e: wrong thread; great sigs!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

I am thinking of making something in a minecraft/voxel style, anything you'd like to see done that way?

this kinda thing

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

lol this is hilarious thank you

i'm delighted you enjoy it!

Saoshyant posted:

Yes! Hey! I have a specific request for Mani's sig, which I would have done myself if I was any good at this sort of thing.

It has to have a big BYOB followed by two lines of text to its right. The first one is stroke off and reads Shadow Cabal. The second one just says Summer 2022.

This way the truth of BYOB's Shadow Cabal Summer 2022 is hidden in plain sight :haw:

listen i take drugs. for some reason my initial typo of shadow as shad'ow! made me giggle, as if someone was attempting to say shadow and stubbed their toe. i did my best, at the time.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

Hey, uh, someone want to take a swing at doing one for me?

gonna point outfield before this one just like the mighty casey at the bat.

anything specific?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Heather Papps posted:

gonna point outfield before this one just like the mighty casey at the bat.

anything specific?

Oh boy! Nothing specific comes to mind. I like WH40K Orks. I like Hatsune Miku. I like the color green? Go wild :getin:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Manifisto posted:

goblins!

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I hope this is spoopy enough!

Holy poo poo almost missed this because I was too high to lurk!! Thank you so much I hope we can make this a series when transitioning into spoopy sigs next season, I love it also because I had a similar spoopy spider I think a year ago? It's :perfect:

Manifisto

that's a possibility but give me a little direction here!

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Holy poo poo almost missed this because I was too high to lurk!! Thank you so much I hope we can make this a series when transitioning into spoopy sigs next season, I love it also because I had a similar spoopy spider I think a year ago? It's :perfect:

:peanut:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Manifisto posted:

that's a possibility but give me a little direction here!

oh uh chillin at a pool or a beach or other summery place

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

I've never had a sig before because i'm sheepish :shobon: and don't spend much time in BYOB, but it could be nice to have one and post here more often. I dunno exactly what to ask for but here I go.
-I'm bi and love the flag colors, which basically matches all the 80s vaporwave stuff that I also love a lot. Purples, and blues and magentas.
-Witchy stuff is growing on me massively and I'm getting more into that kind of reading and such.

Maybe some kind of like cozy bi witchy sig thing? i dunno if this is enough to start with for anything, i'll bookmark the thread and watch for if I need to give more info should anyway want to take this up.

sig by Heather Papps!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

Oh boy! Nothing specific comes to mind. I like WH40K Orks. I like Hatsune Miku. I like the color green? Go wild :getin:

hmm okay

i was honestly astonished there is no fanart of hatsune as an ork. not even as an orc!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Heather Papps posted:

hmm okay

i was honestly astonished there is no fanart of hatsune as an ork. not even as an orc!

watho would like a word

Areola Grande

:ohdear: there's gonna be trouble

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

:ohdear: there's gonna be trouble

this anime is very popular, i am told

Saoshyant

This is weird and very green

AN' GREEN IZ BEST MOST ORKIEST KOLOR

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

This is weird and very green

AN' GREEN IZ BEST MOST ORKIEST KOLOR

!!!

oh also this may surprise folk to discover but i am not fluent in japanese and i realized this morning i translated "spring" not "summer" so here is potentially the more correct one

Saoshyant

I feel like that time I tattooed some moon runes into my body thinking it was something cool and very avant-garde, but those characters turned out to spell "bathroom"!! Tattoo removal laser surgery isn't cheap, you guys!

Manifisto

minecraft_holmes posted:

oh uh chillin at a pool or a beach or other summery place

well I must confess I was really asking for direction on the goblin aspect of things. goblins from anything in particular? goblins doing anything in particular? or just generic goblins doing goblin things with a summery twist?

ty nesamdoom!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
generic with a summery twist sounds good

sorry i just drove 26 hours and my brain is still mush

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FPzero posted:

I've never had a sig before because i'm sheepish :shobon: and don't spend much time in BYOB, but it could be nice to have one and post here more often. I dunno exactly what to ask for but here I go.
-I'm bi and love the flag colors, which basically matches all the 80s vaporwave stuff that I also love a lot. Purples, and blues and magentas.
-Witchy stuff is growing on me massively and I'm getting more into that kind of reading and such.

Maybe some kind of like cozy bi witchy sig thing? i dunno if this is enough to start with for anything, i'll bookmark the thread and watch for if I need to give more info should anyway want to take this up.

gonna vapourwitch this one up.

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
Can I have the honor of a sig?

I like the calming landscape ones. Maybe space? I dunno.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

Jinh

nazca posted:

Can I have the honor of a sig?

I like the calming landscape ones. Maybe space? I dunno.

i immediately had an idea, how's this?

thanks so much cda <3

nazca

Jinh posted:

i immediately had an idea, how's this?

Its beautiful! Is it mine?

nazca

I love it.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Thats such a pretty sig, nazca :kiss:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Jinh

nazca posted:

I love it.

yay!

thanks so much cda <3

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Chewbecca posted:

:eyepop:

You're darn right it is

nazca

Chewbecca posted:

Dawww thank you. It was lovingly crafted for me by Jinh.

Jinh

i found the island pic and added the bee (recolored a bit and added a lil helmet to match your av) and the text. Then used a texturizer filter in photoshop to make my additions match the canvas :eng101:

thanks so much cda <3

nazca

Jinh posted:

i found the island pic and added the bee (recolored a bit and added a lil helmet to match your av) and the text. Then used a texturizer filter in photoshop to make my additions match the canvas :eng101:

It's beautiful.

Areola Grande

Jinh posted:

it's a thoughtful and beautiful sig. I love it and hope it will appear in the yob many more times

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I forgot to check in here on Friday, who is up for grabs? I got 2 good sigs left in me before I'm exposed as a creative fraud

Saoshyant

Tebulot posted:

I forgot to check in here on Friday, who is up for grabs? I got 2 good sigs left in me before I'm exposed as a creative fraud

Moo Cowbunga
Stoner Sloth
more falafel please
free hubcaps
16pcCutlerySet
Cinderful
Chewbecca

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Moo and sloth, I gotcha

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

That's such a beautiful sig nazca. You did an amazing job with it Jinh!

sig by Heather Papps!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FPzero posted:

maybe shoulda thrown a warlock in here somewhere to really hammer home the bi stuff but in the time i spent working on this i have imagined a whole film about these two witch gals falling in love and saving the city, and putting a third humanoid - wait the ghosts are boys i've decided this is okay.

i hope you like it! i can change things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Heather Papps posted:

maybe shoulda thrown a warlock in here somewhere to really hammer home the bi stuff but in the time i spent working on this i have imagined a whole film about these two witch gals falling in love and saving the city, and putting a third humanoid - wait the ghosts are boys i've decided this is okay.

i hope you like it! i can change things!

The flickering Q is a :nice: touch.