Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

It is winter where I am though, could someone make me a very confusing summer sig to reflect how confused Australia is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Literally A Person posted:

I think I can make a sig....

Do I just choose someone???

........what if they haven't posted in this thread :sweatdrop:

yeah choose anyone, especially those that haven't posted in this thread

Ppppssst but pick me :wiggle:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

And who wants me to make someones sig pizzaz plarpin perfect

It will not be normal.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Alright you got it bud

I'm gonna need to go get supplies

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Pahilla the Hun posted:

:dance:

i am delighted and terrified

ok so on a scale of 1-150 or so, how would you rate the optimal amount of pigeons?

Tebulot

im hip now bois

my initial plan of sidewalk chalk and pigeon treats didn't pan out (it's raining )

I whipped this up int he lab though:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Pahilla the Hun posted:

this is more “me” than you could ever realize. thank you for your effort, this is what (nightmares) dreams are made of. will apply when i feel like it, you don’t own me!!
haha you're welcome bud

Saoshyant posted:

What cool software is everyone using to make animated sigs these days, anyway?
There's a wealth of free browser based software that can get the job done, to converting a section of a YouTube video to applying all the editing stuff, search engine your way towards 'free gif creation/editing' and you should find all sorts of really easy, intuitive stuff

Tebulot

im hip now bois

lmao that's good

Tebulot

im hip now bois

If we get to the Friday and none have claimed any more I'll start grabbing people and churning out a couple sigs

Tebulot

im hip now bois

rear end-penny posted:

dang sigs are really even beyond byob par this season folks, everyone making them deserves a pat on the back fashow

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I hope this is spoopy enough!

Also this is magnificent

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Chewbecca posted:

Thats such a pretty sig, nazca :kiss:

:eyepop:

You're darn right it is

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I forgot to check in here on Friday, who is up for grabs? I got 2 good sigs left in me before I'm exposed as a creative fraud

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Moo and sloth, I gotcha

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I'm really bad at checking in on this, life kind of grabbed a hold of me but I'll sit down and work on the sigs tomorrow :)

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Ahhh, can I bow out of my sig creation claims? Life is really edging into the posting space and I can't say for sure I'll be able to do something up to snuff.

Apologies to those waiting on a creative push from yours truly

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Stoner Sloth posted:

not a worry friend, was figuring something had happened. hope you're okay out there and that things improve so that you can come back to post more with us!

if someone else is willing to step in then i would still love a "summer" sig from a posting pal, please, thank you and i love you

Unsuccessful job interviews, constant certification study, got engaged (yay), pet dying (not yay), work is flat out, trying to plan DnD sessions, trip to FNQ to see family, the list goes on...

Like MacArthur, I WILL return

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Heather Papps posted:

something sorta like this?

This owns haha

Manifisto posted:

so my idea (such as it is) is to have a bunch of outback pals huddled around an ice fire over there in topsy turvy land. this is at least the concept, to be refined:

https://gfycat.com/snappybeneficialborer.webm

Hmm, broken link? But you're on the right track from the sounds of it :p

Tebulot

im hip now bois

:dance: that's so cool yes

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Yeah, perhaps because it wasn't embedded? I'm not sure...

But that's really cool, thank you :D

If its not too much effort could you mobileify it for me? I just use awful app these days

Tebulot fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Aug 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Oh yeah, that's gonna look reaaal nice on my postin mantelpiece (gift works on mobile, thamk)