Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

I wish I could pause this to take everything in better but...

Rarity posted:

Holy poo poo :stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

biosterous posted:

lmao yesssss

so good!

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

i'm gonna take a crack at free hubcaps, then i will see what i can do about the other requests. sig season are wonderful times of year

You have done some great work this season!

I hope there is some rain in free hubcaps sig!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

here's a stab at something for scuba trooper (not finalized with username etc yet):

https://gfycat.com/esteemedgrizzledabalone.webm

:five:

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

okay i googled weedwolf and i need some clarification.

there was this byob Weedwolf thread from like 5 years ago that I remembered, and I think it was based on posts in previous threads

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3812902

also I swear there was a weedwolf or "tiny wolf" or something smilie on SA that may have been related, maybe even made in byob, but I can't find it, it probably got deleted

it's probably none of those things but it made me remember it

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

this for example:

yeah that was what I was thinking of, even if I was misremembering half of it, like thinking gang tag being a smilie instead. I don't think I have seen that one in the wild for a bit. good teamwork!

Heather Papps posted:

this is all good information. i think that might be the right weedwolf. but what is a weedass?

:weedass: (I'll continue to probably not be very much help, lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

something sorta like this?

lmao