Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hey, uh, someone want to take a swing at doing one for me?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Tebulot posted:

ok so on a scale of 1-150 or so, how would you rate the optimal amount of pigeons?

Saoshyant

What cool software is everyone using to make animated sigs these days, anyway?

Saoshyant

:vince:

Saoshyant

Heather Papps posted:

hmm, yes - a sig for manisto - a challenge to sharpen my skills. any specific requests or whims?

Manifisto posted:

hmm I am sure I will be happy with whatever you come up with! but I guess if the sig could incorporate a bird in some way I'd like that.

Yes! Hey! I have a specific request for Mani's sig, which I would have done myself if I was any good at this sort of thing.

It has to have a big BYOB followed by two lines of text to its right. The first one is stroke off and reads Shadow Cabal. The second one just says Summer 2022.

This way the truth of BYOB's Shadow Cabal Summer 2022 is hidden in plain sight :haw:

Saoshyant

Heather Papps posted:

gonna point outfield before this one just like the mighty casey at the bat.

anything specific?

Oh boy! Nothing specific comes to mind. I like WH40K Orks. I like Hatsune Miku. I like the color green? Go wild :getin:

Saoshyant

This is weird and very green

AN' GREEN IZ BEST MOST ORKIEST KOLOR

Saoshyant

I feel like that time I tattooed some moon runes into my body thinking it was something cool and very avant-garde, but those characters turned out to spell "bathroom"!! Tattoo removal laser surgery isn't cheap, you guys!

Saoshyant

Tebulot posted:

I forgot to check in here on Friday, who is up for grabs? I got 2 good sigs left in me before I'm exposed as a creative fraud

Moo Cowbunga
Stoner Sloth
more falafel please
free hubcaps
16pcCutlerySet
Cinderful
Chewbecca

Saoshyant

Ohtori Akio posted:

I enjoy the colour black, swords, and Shoujo Kakumei Utena

I imagined from the username, but it's still bewildering to hear in 2022 someone saying they really like this series I was obsessed with as a teen (when it was still relatively new). Like, for anyone unfamiliar with the time period mentioned, a Sega Saturn game would have been made in the middle/late 90's, and so was the rest of the series.

Penguindrum (by the same author) didn't hit me as hard but it still hit hard enough 10 years ago and I still think about it occasionally. I wonder what Ikuhara is doing these days.

Saoshyant

It's certainly got goblins and Minecraft and summer activities :hmmyes:

Saoshyant

You forgot our new friend, Ohtori Akio. I'll try to do this one -- I'm sure I'll figure out basic image editing and will also try do a fun animation.

Saoshyant

Ohtori Akio posted:

please put me at the very, very end of the line

I enjoy the colour black, swords, and Shoujo Kakumei Utena

Is this to your liking?

Saoshyant

Heather Papps posted:

so i guess i should give revolutionary girl utena another try? it's my brothers wifes favourite show ever but there was a lot of women getting slapped so i stopped after a few eps

It's... not an easy show to watch, honestly. The payoff is big, the moment to moment will either fascinate you, horrify you, and/or make you laugh, but it's rather long and very much about the struggle of two young girls trying to break away from a very male-dominated society of assholes. Like, one of the main protagonists is basically a sex slave earned as a prize in rotation between the elite / popular kids.

If you can't get through its 39 episodes, the movie is sort of a condensed version of the series, a retelling. It's also a sequel somehow.

Saoshyant

:wtc:

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

what kind of thing would you like?

Per the request post, it appears to be a summer/winter-confused theme with kangaroos:

Tebulot posted:

It is winter where I am though, could someone make me a very confusing summer sig to reflect how confused Australia is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Tebulot posted:

Hmm, broken link? But you're on the right track from the sounds of it :p

No idea why you could watch one animated sig but not the other, but this is what it looks like minus animations.