Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It is now officially summer (in the northern hemisphere), so it is time for summer sigs.
Please post ITT if you would like a summer sig or if you are willing to make summer sigs.

It has been oppressively hot and humid here in the South, and I would be grateful if someone would make me a summer sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

knuthgrush posted:

So how does one set sigs? In my control panel under the signature box it says image tags are off. I figured I'd just put the image on my server and use an img tag but I think that won't work?

The image tags off thing is a lie.
If you put
code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a7D0nj9.gif[/img]
in the signature box, it should work.

Barking Gecko

knuthgrush posted:

Gecko sig of gratitude

Thank you! I've been away for a bit, but I'll add it soon.

e: sig test

Barking Gecko fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jun 28, 2022

Barking Gecko

Lotta good sigs ITT. Please remember to like, subscribe, and vote :five:

Barking Gecko

Heather Papps posted:

maybe shoulda thrown a warlock in here somewhere to really hammer home the bi stuff but in the time i spent working on this i have imagined a whole film about these two witch gals falling in love and saving the city, and putting a third humanoid - wait the ghosts are boys i've decided this is okay.

i hope you like it! i can change things!

The flickering Q is a :nice: touch.

Barking Gecko

knuthgrush posted:

Yep! Was totally my first on both counts. Just made the two sigs. I lack a lot of creative energy but it was very fun. Love this thread and slice of SA.

You did a good job! :haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

:suspense: