Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

can i have a summer sig too (even though it's winter here)? hopefully the warm, tropical vibes from the island of chill and magic will chase away the winter blues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Tebulot posted:

Ahhh, can I bow out of my sig creation claims? Life is really edging into the posting space and I can't say for sure I'll be able to do something up to snuff.

Apologies to those waiting on a creative push from yours truly

not a worry friend, was figuring something had happened. hope you're okay out there and that things improve so that you can come back to post more with us!

if someone else is willing to step in then i would still love a "summer" sig from a posting pal, please, thank you and i love you

Stoner Sloth

knuthgrush posted:

I'm very tired and not too good at drawing but I tried looking at a pic of a sloth with a bong. Bright colors for a bright summer. Sideways because it seems to fit better on posts. Totally cool if you don't dig it. Other folks are way better at this.

EDIT: looks like someone else took up the challenge! Stoked to see what they make for you. :allears:

i like this, any chance that you could add the byob summer 2022 to it?

Ohtori Akio posted:

here is an attempt, let me know if the size is excessive and I will try to trim it some more

I had fun learning about gimp's animation tools! and 2.5d parallax assets are fun to play with

this one is great too!

in short if it's alright with both artists i'd like to use both as i am a collector of fine sigs from talented posting pals, and thank you both! :peanut:

Stoner Sloth

test - hell yeah, sig wall looking fine as heck!!

thanks so much pals :peanut:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Tebulot posted:

Unsuccessful job interviews, constant certification study, got engaged (yay), pet dying (not yay), work is flat out, trying to plan DnD sessions, trip to FNQ to see family, the list goes on...

Like MacArthur, I WILL return

congratulations on the engagement friend! and condolences for your loss :sympathy:

good luck with the interviews, am sure something will land for you soon! and also with the DnD cause that's always fun : )