Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
Gonna try to jump on the train--me not seeing a "gift to friend" option for this purchase makes me worry I might've just messed things up, so hold on a minute while I figure out if this is gonna work... Edit: by that I mean, please hold on a minute before thinking about gifting me. Please do accept my friend request. :v

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/strezemann/
Wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/strezemann/#sort=order&type=all :denmark: Wishlist kind of in order. I’m pretty close to publishing a 1970s America’s JRPG-type project, so the modern day RPG Maker tiles are foremost on my list at the moment, but distractions from that are also totally welcome. I’m more or less interested in jumping into anything -- including the separate block of RPG Maker titles that I grouped together at the end — I’ve placed before the long list of unreleased games around 100ish spots in.

Edit: Eek! Regional pricing's a nightmare. Sent XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen + 4 DLCs, and then spun around in circles for a while until biting the bullet and going for Fanatical's Chromicon key. Sorry for the delay! -- Thanks to Aumanor for sending me a brand new Pathfinder just as I was spinning my wheels. :D

Skjorte fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jul 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU