Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Let's hop in on the train at least once, choo choo

Profile from Portugal
Wishlist (order is not important)

If the dreaded regional pricing lockout rears its ugly head, please try a different game. Keys are fine, too. Sorry in advance, but I've no control over this.

Edit: sent above Bugsnax, Wild Guns Reloaded, Zone of the Enders 2, and Cities Skylines

Edit 2: the friend below has sent me Prey - Mooncrash, The Expression Amrilato, and everyone's favorite classic killer7. A bunch of variety here, which is always great for my diverging tastes!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Here for another ride. Last time we had no regional pricing issues, so let's give it another go. :zaurg:

Profile from Portugal
Wishlist (order is not important)

If the dreaded regional pricing lockout rears its ugly head, please try a different game. Keys are fine, too. Sorry in advance, but I've no control over this.

Edit: added Henry Fickle above me, but Steam appears to think I'm laundering money and put a block on my account for one hour(??). This is new. I'll have them games shipped to you soon as this clears mate

Edit 2: sorted out, finally! You'd imagine they wouldn't put blocks between me spending money on their store, but that sure was a Valve thing to do. Sent Henry the following: Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy VIII, Pac Man Championship 2

Edit 3: Bad News Panda sent me Lost in Random and the Fata Morgana sidegame A Requiem for Innocence (which I hope is as amazing as the main game), much appreciated!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 30, 2022

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Choo choo, goons. Thank you all for participating. See you elsewhere and/or on the next train.