Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
First ride, toot toot

My profile :911:
My wishlist

Ordered more by genre than preference after the top 20 or so, but all of it's fair game.

Will fix in a sec, on phone

EDIT: And fixed and friendvite sent

EDIT2: Sent Hedon and Antichamber on up, And got Timespinner and Inmost from Ningyou. Really looking forward to trying these out!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jun 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Toot toot!

My wishlist

Ordered more by genre than preference after the top 20 or so, but all of it's fair game.

EDIT: Sent a sample pack of fun up to Saoshyant. Hopefully they'll learn some Esperanto!

EDIT2: And received an amazing pack of fun in return, thanks Beer!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 27, 2022

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Toot toot, time to gift based on a Civvie video.

My wishlist

EDIT: Got lazy about updating.

Sent up Demolish & Build, Cruelty Squad, Clustertruck, and Doom 64 to bbcisdabomb.
Recieved some ~*aesthetic*~ from Ningyou. Thanks a bunch!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 29, 2022

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Final ride, because I've been busy this week

My wishlist

EDIT: I'm busy busy busy. Sent up I Expect You to Die 2 and Freedom Fighters up.

And received Troubleshooter and Afterburn!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jul 7, 2022