Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
The urologist I went to liked to do his procedure in the outpatient part of the local hospital. So I showed up at 6am or whatever. They took me into the OR, which was the coldest loving room I've ever been in my life. 2 very cute young nurses were with me, they put a little surgical barrier sheet thing over my waste. One nurse was by my head putting warm blankets on me and chatting, while the other was politely critiquing my shave job. That was awesome. The doctor came in, numbed me up, returned for the procedure. First one no problem. Second on he tugged on to get to it which I did feel, it was VERY mildly uncomfortable for like 10 seconds? Then done. I went and sat on a bed in the hallway for about 30 minutes, a very nice nurse brought me coffee. Another one came and asked to check my stitches, I said "sure you'll be the 5th person to have a look today!" They appreciated my humor, or pretended to. I sat on an ice pack for a couple days and played vidja games while my wife told me I was a brave boy. That was 9 years ago, no issues since. 10/10 would recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU