Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Got my vasectomy about 10 years ago when my wife & I officially decided we were to old to have a baby. I would have been 40 or so. A co-worker friend who was like 27 with a wife and 3 kids had a thorough misunderstanding of what a vasectomy was. He thought I was literally going to get my balls cut off, like a dog. He was a life-long practicing Catholic, but I don’t know if that had anything to do with it. He was otherwise a sharp guy.

And yeah, I had the “got kicked in the nuts” feeling for 2 or 3 days after, but no other discomfort. Insurance covered it, I paid like $55 for the procedure + meds.

I was told several days before, “You can shave yourself, or we’ll do it for you, whatever you prefer.” I did it myself the night before, and the attendant — a guy — complimented me on the fine job I did. “Better than I would have done.” I beamed with pride as the Valium had taken effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU