Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Lol nope. Your brain is totally wired for that fear and it will probably change to "what if 1 little guy makes it through somehow?"

Growing up Catholic did a number on me. I should probably get therapy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
My (at the time) 4-year old was regularly drilling me in the bean bag with foam hockey pucks, so Daddy having sore testicles was not a new concept to him.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I'm 41 with a 2 year old. It's rough, mostly because I had a big medical issue this year that put me out for almost 6 months. I can't imagine starting again at my age.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Everyone here seems to have had a good experience, but I've read that there is a relatively high percentage chance that you'll get some side-effects or unintended consequences. Anyone had those and willing to share about them?

I drove myself home, but my experience was rather painful overall compared to most. I had awful swelling and was in pain for a few days, almost a week. I also wasn't completely numb for one of the snips, which sucked.

I'd still do it all over again.