Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Mama
May 10, 2008
I just had it done 2 weeks ago. About 95% back to normal. Just waiting for the stitches to finish dissolving. I had the scalpel + cut and cauterize and it went pretty well except for the lidocaine shots which sucked a little bit and the drat doctor was so efficient he started in with the scalpel a little too quick, ouch. Kaiser Permanente, $15 copay. Took a couple drat months to get a procedure date though. Procedure itself was fine enough, just laid there and tried not to think about it. I was in and out in about 30 min. Nut bag was a little swollen and bruised for a couple days but the kicked in the nuts feeling lasted a week. And now I have a sperm granuloma about 1/3 the size of a nut above the left one. Doesn't hurt or anything and I guess they go away on their own but it weirds me out.

Lawdog69 posted:

Jacking off in the hospital bathroom for your follow up cum test is a rite of passage.

I have not been looking forward to this. The closest lab that takes jizz (from 7-1:30 weekdays) is about 30 min away. I may just do a jack-and-dash from home.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I did have a tiny bit of goopy discharge from the incisions here and there for several days after, normal I guess, just keep your junk clean. Should also add that for some loving reason I shaved the entire area. It was not necessary. I do not shave my junk normally, just trim. The hair-growing-out itching made the whole ordeal worse than it needed to be. Made me wonder if that's what jock itch feels like. Front and sides of the sack, that's all you need to shave.

Joe Mama fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU