Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadlyHalibut
May 31, 2008

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

After waiting and talking about it for months, I'm finally getting this done in about 24 hours.

I'm going to be mostly on my own for the first five days (the kid's gonna be at their mother's house), but I think I've got everything I need. Ice packs, cooler, meal supplements, tylenol, antibiotic ointment, a stack of books, supportive underwear and a walking cane that I still have from an old knee injury. Now that I think of it, maybe I should bring over the ol' rolling office chair just in case.

I'll have the rest of the week off from work, then I'll start light weightlifting after two weeks, and start ramping up to my old numbers after four weeks.

The doctor says to wait at least sixteen weeks before giving up birth control (assuming the sample analysis shows the procedure was a success). That's exactly at halloween! :spooky:

My very buff doctor told me to avoid squats and deadlifts for at least 4 full weeks since they cause a ton of pressure in the area, so you want everything properly healed. I got back to upper body lifts in 3 weeks and full body in 5 and had no problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU