Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Just got my vasectomy done today. I originally had it scheduled a few weeks ago. Went to the doc's perfectly fine, everything was going well, had dragon quest 3 ready to go on my phone and *boom* nearly passed out. Vasovagal response!!!!! I went from feeling comfortable to having my blood pressure drop and just losing it. The doctor was cool about it and I've heard from all different kinds of groups that it happens and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it, so they rescheduled to have me put under. It's wild because i have gotten some pretty gnarly injuries over the years and watched my wife give birth with no problems, but the moment they started messing around down there :nsavince:

The whole thing went perfectly. Just drifted off on the table without any issues and they took care of it super quickly. I swear I had some (nice) dream about going on the ocean with my daughters but woke up and forgot all of it immediately lol

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes of chilling and waiting for a bit of the dizziness to wear off, my wife and I left and picked up the kids early from daycare and went home, where I took it easy. Im definitely sore but not as bad as I thought I'd be. Still, i'm not taking any chances so I've got my meds, my ice, and smoking a bowl for good measure

Wife got her IUD back in, too. now that I'm done, we have firmly entered the No More Kids Zone which is relieving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Update: a little over a week later, no issues, no pain, absolutely nothing bad at all

highly recommended, would snip balls again