Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
My balls feel fine now, aches for a solid week after procedure then nothing

It’s the only time I felt anxiety before a procedure however. That plus the cold room and my small dinger made it extremely awkward and uncomfortable as I literally shriveled on the table

Would do it again in a heartbeat

If you’re too young say you foster kids or risk being told YOURE TOO YOUNG TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DECISION while implying I apparently can handle raising a human somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Spoooky recovery where you’re haunted by your severed vas

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
One of my most awkward moments was when I forgot the cup of semen at home and had to ask the nurse for a new cup

And then jizz in that one in their bathroom because I didn’t want to make the hour long drive again.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

FilthyImp posted:

Maybe I should stop using a pumice stone as a loofah

Good god

Don’t stone your balls

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s just my opinion but you can always foster and/or adopt if you start feeling an urge to family up after vasectomy