Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I walked into the hospital, was like hey I need a vasectomy. I had Obamacare or whatever at the time. It was free, I got it done the same day. One thing I remember was that I was watching them do it, and was fascinated. They pulled a really thick white tube out of my scrotum, and then they clamped it, then cut it, and even though I didn't feel it, I was suddenly overcome with dizziness like I'd never known. I immediately started sweating and I just barely managed to not pass out. I feel like there was a point where my brain was like DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO YOU!!!]

I was supposed to take it easy for a week and keep ice on my balls but I had to work. I went to work that night, just a few hours after the vasectomy. It was sore, but not terribly so. The next day I think was the worst.

About a week later there was blood in my semen for a few days but it went away.

In summary: My vasectomy felt less intrusive and hurt less and had less side effects than, say, my second COVID shot.

credburn fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU