Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I had the no needle no scalpel surgery on Monday. I went back to work on Wednesday and everything is feeling fine. The wound has already healed. There is no swelling.

The post op instructions from my doctor said icing is not necessary and can have protected sex after 3 days.

Everyone should get the NNNS surgery if you can find someone to do it. The traditional way is barbaric by comparison. I was in and out in 30 minutes

This is the guy who did mine. There is a very thorough description of the procedure: https://nostork.com/vasectomy/no-needle-no-scalpel-vasectomy-procedure/ NWS contains a drawing of a penis and balls

mlnhd fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

My spouse came along for support in the OR, but I feel like I could have driven myself home.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

As bad as they are in general, the r/childfree subreddit maintains a list of reproductive care doctors, including those that sterilize men and women, with no questions asked. Check it out to see if any VA providers are in there.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Cum/semen is made in your seminal vesicle. Sperm cells are made in your testes. The vas between the seminal vesicle and the testes is severed, so there is no sperm in your semen.

When you ejaculate, the semen looks smells and tastes the same.

Unused sperm cells (which is all of them) and stale semen are reabsorbed back into the body like normal.

NWS anatomical drawing of dick and balls:

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I used the Philips norelco one blade. Go slow and pull the skin tight so no wrinkles get caught in the blade. My doctor said pull the penis towards your navel and shave everything you can see in the mirror from that posture. They also said do it the day before,so that the alcohol they use to disinfect the surgery site doesn’t sting

Honestly the itching from the hair regrowing was worse than any pain from the surgery. I sat idle for one day, masturbated after 3 days, and had (protected) sex after 5 days.

mlnhd fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

My doctor said there was no justification for the “number of ejaculations” thing. Which was weird because I didn’t even mention it but I see it online all the time