Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
gonna need a headshot on that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Trash Ops posted:

take your meds

making foie gras out of you with my own turds and gamer chair scrapings #GooseSquad

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

don't come near my hole!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Haha, Im only kidding. Itd be really fun to ride on top of a giant goose ive freed from GBS captivity that is eating goons and breaking down their little mudhuts like Godzilla. Im not the goose's master; and he isnt mine..were working in tandem for the greater good.

This would kick major rear end.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trash Ops posted:

don't come near my hole!!!!

I'm going to rape you, Plutonis style.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Worm hole

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I thought that guy got a 30 day?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Butts Wormhole Guy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

i dont know how goons drive me to want to inflict pain on something as innocent as a picture of a cartoon farm animal but when i see things like that on this forum posted by those kinds of people i can only imagine these hands wringing all of those geese's necks Ren and Stimpy style then picking them up in a big cluster and drop kicking them off a tall sky scraper onto the concrete pavement + rushing traffic below.

insane anime posted:

Haha, Im only kidding. Itd be really fun to ride on top of a giant goose ive freed from GBS captivity that is eating goons and breaking down their little mudhuts like Godzilla. Im not the goose's master; and he isnt mine..were working in tandem for the greater good.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Not gonna lie.. things have been pretty good for me lately. Mentally I'm doing better thane ver.. settled down... family life. But honestly, on my darker days when I've been at the computer a long time, I think about how fun it would to kidnapp and capture the goons who play whatever game that ad is for, and torturing them via a chinese style hah hah. All the classic poo poo, pin in the eye lid, bamboo under finger nails, reading lyles posts about ultima 4 the quest of the avatar... just horrible poo poo. Their families would breath a sigh of relief knowing they were gone as well lol.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm going to rape you, Plutonis style.

*steepling fingers and hanging head deep in thought* t'would it be worse to be raped by Larry, Plutonis-style, or raped by Plutonis, Larry-style?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

*steepling fingers and hanging head deep in thought* t'would it be worse to be raped by Larry, Plutonis-style, or raped by Plutonis, Larry-style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Br7O6d16A&t=91s

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

he uses light mode

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Yoshis Island theme…

Evil Eagle