Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol & also i'm not ready for this

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

LETS FUCKJGION G GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

LETS FUCKJGION G GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

when do th efucking speed runs start

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

alright gently caress this im closing out lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

turned it back on just now to see if they were finally loving playing games and within 1 second the girl seemingly failed her run and had to reload her save state lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

every time she sees agro she has to pet it twice, seemingly for no reason other than to make the audience go berserk

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I love the dr office / hospital vibes this year

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
New Evolution just dropped

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Kaiezron looks like if someone was forced to recreate fragmaster in a late 90s CRPG where you only have 4 choices for each part of their face

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I was looking for a video of the streamer who ran Ty the Tasmanian Tiger in 2016 who threatened murder suicide the entire run, but instead found this... please watch lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLC25WRWf_E

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kaiezron looks like if someone was forced to recreate fragmaster in a late 90s CRPG where you only have 4 choices for each part of their face

lmao

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

insane anime posted:

alright gently caress this im closing out lol

I assume you'll be returning in time for

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I was looking for a video of the streamer who ran Ty the Tasmanian Tiger in 2016 who threatened murder suicide the entire run, but instead found this... please watch lmfao

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akYf73cUU6U

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

going down to give it a like and i had already liked it apparently 6 years ago lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

for the longest time I thought this movie was "Contact" because when I was a kid this was on TV but the TV guide said it was Contact so when people talked about Contact having some great shots or whatever I always thought the person was trolling lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

going down to give it a like and i had already liked it apparently 6 years ago lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the magic long hair that you don't notice until multiple takes later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

for the longest time I thought this movie was "Contact" because when I was a kid this was on TV but the TV guide said it was Contact so when people talked about Contact having some great shots or whatever I always thought the person was trolling lol

Lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

expert analysis

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I don't know if anyone else was watching, but the guy playing Kao the Kangaroo just had 9 FBI agents bust into his house and now the stream says this

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I don't know if anyone else was watching, but the guy playing Kao the Kangaroo just had 9 FBI agents bust into his house and now the stream says this

clip plz....lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

clip plz....lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Adam Passenger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

;)