Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

This fight could easily wind up coming down to who won that extremely close loving round.

the judges are gonna think some something wild and inconsistent across all 5 rounds I don't think any of them are gonna agree on anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Slick rear end takedown

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I think pride rules I give it to Gamrot but round by round I have no loving clue

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/1540925724843835392

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

loving incredible fight, I think I give it to Tsarukyan but it was close as hell.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Brut posted:

I think pride rules I give it to Gamrot but round by round I have no loving clue

This but Tsarukyan. The scorecards are gonna be just a random mess.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea, that was a great fight. Scrambles and takedowns rule

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I feel like Tsaryukan landed the more impactful strikes, but great fight.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
get kurwa'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, Tsaryukan wants to be anywhere but there right now.