Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
poo poo game for idiots
Its pretty fun I guess OP
noscope 360
videogames are for children OP get help
LEROOOYY JENNKIINSSS
Goku Twitch Streamer
View Results

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

dr.acula posted:

More like Furzone

Because all CoD players are furries I've done research

I think there's room in the market for a CoD style pseudo-realistic shooter where all the characters are anthropomorphic animals. Like, cats can jump high and sprint fast but have low endurance. Eagles have great vision but are fragile. Pangolins have good defense and can't be back-stabbed but are otherwise mediocre. That kind of thing.

They could call it Zoo Fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
wtf OP there is no free call of duty on steam?!?!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

pro starcraft loser posted:

One of the best parts of the game is how it turns on the mic for the person who dies for a second.

More of a PUBG man myself, I prefer having a few minutes of looting, running, before getting killed.
And not instantly dying within seconds. Most players of Warzone must spend more time loading the game than in the actual game itself.

But in the early days of PUBG the mic was on for the first full minute of the game, where everyone was in the plane.
And that was loving glorious.

PS. Z Laner cheats like gently caress.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 26, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just got a BR 2nd place :shrug:

time to make pizza dough

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonma try it since my son made me download it and its taking up most of my xbox

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Lascivious Sloth posted:

wtf OP there is no free call of duty on steam?!?!

its on battlenet lol

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

LordoftheScheisse posted:

was BOREzone too complex for youto think of?

"I'd rather be snoring, than boring." That's what I, the sleepy tunnel driller, always say.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it's a piece of poo poo garbage rear end game for losers that i hope to be uninstalling soon

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Wow elitist much?

its the oops all berries of CoD

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
CODeez Nutz lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
No One Man Army
No endless mortaring the enemy's spawn
No 18 member goon teams all hiding to scare one guy

Why would I play this poo poo?!?!?!?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I play on the xbox sometimes but i prefer to play nhl op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i play the game "call of doodie" daily

:hai:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

COD has been poo poo for morons since like 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
World at War was the last one I played regularly therefore it was the last good one.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I got to lvl99.9999999999 of the battlepass and the season rolled over during the game that would have hit my 100. I nearly put a gun in my mouth irl

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Apex better, bitches

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dr.acula posted:

I got to lvl99.9999999999 of the battlepass and the season rolled over during the game that would have hit my 100. I nearly put a gun in my mouth irl

nice self own

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

havnt played an online FPS game in a while but ive put my time into CSGO

but the gamers got to me

now i just drink and drift

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I like playing the hardcore more realistic shooters like Rising storm, Insurgency and Hell Let Loose. Because I enjoy getting pixel sniped from KMs away and getting spawn killed by arty.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
getting caught up on this gamed called Fallout 4 right now; will look into your "Call of Duty" when im done with that and this "Rome: Total War" thing I discovered

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Saalkin posted:

I like playing the hardcore more realistic shooters like Rising storm, Insurgency and Hell Let Loose. Because I enjoy getting pixel sniped from KMs away and getting spawn killed by arty.

Did you ever try the "realism" mode or whatever from Modern Warfare a couple of years back? It was dope. Also had a night vision mode or something. I liked it a lot and it seemed ultra-realistic.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
got called a r******d n****r f****t by a guy that I killed with a sniper rifle headshot from long range today.

:feelsgood:

the deathcam talkback is the best feature of the game by far

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Did you ever try the "realism" mode or whatever from Modern Warfare a couple of years back? It was dope. Also had a night vision mode or something. I liked it a lot and it seemed ultra-realistic.

So there's realism mode, which has normal health and damage but the HUD entirely disabled. Then there's hardcore mode, which still gives you indicators over team mates but has health reduced to the point that assault rifles are one hit kills even on limbs.

The latter is hilarious on small maps. On shipment in particular you can easily end a round with like 70+ kills. It's like a cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im still playing this garbage. gotten some dubs on Cladera and Fortunes Keep.

:blastu: