Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
I'm sure jebus would be fine with all the last minute nuttiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Busting made obsolete after scientists discover "tane"

still makes me feel good

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

AND JERRY MATHERS, AS THE BEAVER.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AcidCat posted:

AND JERRY MATHERS, AS THE BEAVER.

:hmmyes:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im nut

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Busting Alternative

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's me i'm the busting outlaw. no cage can hold me, and no one can stop me from nut t

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I was so sick for a duration that my nut was affected. It came out, meager and frankly gelatinous. Never experienced anything like it. I was having night sweats, feverish, and in hindsight I can only assume my constant fevers literally cooked my nut in the balls into this irregular consistency. It was only once I was out of the hospital for weeks, when I could normally nut again that I felt I could re-enter human life as we know it. I endured pain unlike anything I had ever experienced, but in a way it was this return to a normal moist nut that signified that my ordeal was over, that I could in fact return to a normal life of cranking my hog to proper release.

AcidCat fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 26, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

it's me i'm the busting outlaw. no cage can hold me, and no one can stop me from nut t

What if they stopped u

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

What if they stopped u

many have tried but none have succeeded. highlander music plays

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i am immortal, i have inside me nut of kings

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

i am immortal, i have inside me nut of kings

Shut up you stupid nerd. Just go to bed, you're shooting dry loads at this point.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if my th4read is bothering you, stop reading and posting in it

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Once again Something Awful the vessel of prophecy, predicting that the revolutionaries of the future would be called TUGGERS.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

AcidCat posted:

See this is what I mean, I could never make a thread this dumb even if I tried and like had a shitposting study montage that encompassed weeks but only lasted a real time minute.

maybe it's because you're an rear end in a top hat and your face and clothes are grey and you eat at panera bread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

maybe it's because you're an rear end in a top hat and your face and clothes are grey and you eat at panera bread

ouch. wow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

When u bust at Panera Bread gettin that Panera Head

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

When u bust at Panera Bread gettin that Panera Head

the bathroom's always open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The Bloop posted: