Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

evilpicard posted:

Didn't he give up a hollywood writing job because he gained like 3 pounds

The fat bitch piggie just finally solved the equation of worth vs. jowls. Sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

No, im the disgusting but pleasant one and my mates need to be super hot but unbearably annoying. Easy mistake to make!

Things texted on sunday mornings for two hundred please, alex

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Aw drat, RIP to a real one, Wet Fart Macintosh
https://youtube.com/shorts/UZMR4seoY74?feature=share

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

They're gearhead dweebs who acknowledge the roles different vehicles hold as cultural signifiers and make fun of those who define and uphold those roles, rcr is good as hell

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Chintos you son of a bitch

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

Being sober sounds like hell. "It's been 9 years, 3 months, and 47 seconds since I had my last drink... 48 seconds... 49..." like what are you counting up to? Just have a loving drink already! There isn't a number of days sober that you'll reach that'll make you a good person because removing the substance doesn't resolve the underlying reason for your abuse of it.

I'm going to gently caress you to death with a rake as a funny joke

E: landscape, not leaf

E2: not a joke pm address

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 1, 2022

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Get em, fat boy

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I would've just called you 'Rubenesque' but neologisms are cool too

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

using the word "neologisms" makes you so loving gay

poo poo, you've always seemed very comfortable with new -gisms. Whenever you want a different homonym in your mouth just pm me baby girl

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Somebody hook me up with 'A Asian Couple' as a username, you know I'm good for it

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

bop bop perano posted:

hell yeah, i've been thinking about trying to sneak in posts that were literally just old bust rodd posts, copy pasted verbatim, increasingly often to see if anyone picked up on it, so i posted that (which tbc is an original post, but written consciously in the style of bust rodd) and immediately ben shapino saw it. but then i realized that idea would only work on a new account, and i could only use old bust rodd posts, trying not to be obvious about it of course, but yeah idk it sounds fun so i might just do it as a goof, so keep an eye out for that fellas.

That moron's cult of personality is the most baffling thing but by all means continue this embarrassing poo poo

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

Shut up nerd no one likes you

Shut up bam i don't need my sunk dunk

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Frasier was Episode IV in the original Carsey/Werner vision and Cheers was Episode I but the network convinced them to go in order which was a poor choice in retrospect

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

net work error posted:

He's RUTHLESS

From the looks of things he's about two days ahead of everyone else then

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Starting to think this Ye guy is a little kooky!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

kolby posted:

I feel bad for him because he has a kid and is really broke. I found out about this when he called out Jordan for being upset about a current breakup and she goes, "That was a personal conversation! At least I'm not having money problems" and he jokingly said he was fine because he made $600 last weekend.

I felt the same way but looked into him and it turns out he's actually a deluded washout who has been around long enough that every podcaster knows him as a staple of the social scene. He's the 35 year old at a frat party of podcasts

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 11, 2022

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

PTSDeedly Do posted:

How is this different from any other podcaster

It's not really, I just kinda dislike mike recine

Goa Tse-tung posted:

we gotta get the Jordan universe

Immediately turning Ian into the sidekick on his own show was a powerful white trash forbidden jutsu. What further secrets does she hold

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

yes everyone turn on adam

Okay. Hey Adam I'm an intensely beige russian anorexic oooo pointy boobies and look at my commie friend who looks like a croatian mummy oooo aaahhh blow a vape cloud inna my pussay you snubbed boything

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

What am i here for if not to help a bro bust. Just close your eyes, picture that fat mole, and calculate a trajectory bud

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 18, 2022

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

the milk machine posted:

i took my half-chinese girlfriend to the dc show in 2019 and she thought it was very racist and now we’re married

*Sniffff* i think you mean cantonese

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Can't share podcasts across multiple separate unrelated channels, kids say

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

imhotep posted:

Sam hyde says he wants Nick in world peace 2 they talk about it briefly, I guess someone in the chat said ‘Nick mullen has been talking about you on the Adam friedland show’. I haven’t been listening to every episode, have they talked about Sam? It’s at 1:40 in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhBD9te-po

That's a single sentence fragment and you listen to the saddest poo poo man

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It's lika a settler's translation of a native name. The mule train was directed through yon mountain pass by our red companion Diarhaweya

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

imhotep posted:

I got a kick out of it, so I posted it. So no, stop telling me how to post. You guys are so joyless and miserable for a podcast that is basically just repeated ‘what if it was ______ but they were gay’ jokes

gently caress off with the half-rear end puppetmaster routine across two threads for the same garbage. You're showing off a nickel you dug out of a septic tank, but after the fifth time you track sewage to the dinner table you've cemented your role as 'that kid who swims in poo poo and ruins dinner' instead of 'dim child charmingly entranced by shiny object'. Start your own thread if only to show the common courtesy of letting others know where to tell you to gently caress back off to

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mordja posted:

I mean he did

Then he's at least aware of basic courtesy and gets a gold star i farted on if he fucks off back to it

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Tetramin posted:

I’m pretty sure it’s red green

"If she doesn't find you racist, she should at least find you retarded"

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

SaberToothedPie posted:

If she just doesn't find you handsome, just give her a handjob

Come join us in your thread, Ian! Good people all!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

'I actually have sex with my girlfriend almost every day'
Egyptian
c.2700 BCE
Bronze, gay

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

"A no-holds-barred cum dump from the bum of my dumb chum, Gump. Four stars" -Thomas Pynchon

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Holy poo poo, :amen:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

i wish i knew how people can go forward while failing so much. if i even think for a second i might fail, i quit immediately

Despite the illusion, Jake growing a gut isn't technically him going forward. Stay strong friend

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mounty carlo

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Simon Rex my desire to half-listen to another interview episode

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Fooled by the ol' gay doors scam? Like babies?!?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/wills_account/status/1622117379294785536?t=WlEE88FUPmA6iA82zIp6IA&s=19

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Shipon posted:

the second funniest thing to happen in front of the laugh factory logo

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yup, that account was definitely talking about you

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mordja posted:

dam this thread has the hottest of goss

Not yet it doesn't!

There we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Clown has lots of probes but they're from mods i don't recognize/give a gently caress about so let a man swagger around a little jeez

holefoods posted:

john romero is about to make stav his bitch