Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

banned from Starbucks posted:

Why does someone with a face for movies and TV settle for a podcast? Adam should be headlining Marvel movies or rom coms.

They already have an Ant Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
“You’ve been coming here in a Mario Kart” lmao

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

kolby posted:

Somebody post the link already for the love of God, its funny as gently caress

It really was one of those things I scrolled across and was like “I’m not reading all of this poo poo.” then ended up sending it to friends because it was so good.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
“You’ll be lucky if you still have a loving knee” ruined Stav’s life lol

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

britishbornandbread posted:

I got to November 2021 cum town episodes before giving up and skipping straight to TAFS should I go back and catch up or is it autopilot until the fat one leaves.

There’s one where Adam roasts Nick pretty good about Hooters that stood out.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

slave to my cravings posted:

Double the bread double the head

He’s definitely been eating double the bread since he first started saying that.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

He ended his podcast, Cum Town. :(

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
New episode wasn’t bad. The new laugh that Adam is trying out is a lot less annoying that his old one. Also, did these guys not realize the Reddit comments were quotes from Breaking Bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Wow lol