Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Let's start the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyRX0MfdAvU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Full blown cocaine millionaire mode. Respect.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Closest I can find: https://lr.riverside.rocks/r/yakuzagames/comments/u6h319/tony_yakuza_engages_in_a_substory/

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

Wait adams girlfriend has big naturals? He completed his stolen valor journey

Gonna need a photo to verify

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

stump collector posted:

Congressman Rodd

Very glad he was banned before this story dropped, or we'd be hearing about him being ridden by a 3.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
It's weird – I think some of the changes of opinion of Stav are a bit OTT, but there's no denying his tweets have got shitter.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

imhotep posted:

She dumped my man oneohtrix point never for this thats hosed. What a series of boyfriends though, can you believe that? Adam Friedland, to Cannes Film Fest award winning musician OPN, to Louis CK.

“Cannes Film Fest Award winning musician”, I’m sure that’s his most cherished moment

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
"Actually Nick speaks some Chinese so it's deep irony when he impersonates a cholo"

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
I'm sorry is he too real for you?

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Front two are true crime podcasters; back two do a podcast about tweets

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

imhotep posted:

That pedal board looks like it has all of the Amazon basics guitar pedals, and nothing else. That’s like, $160 in guitar pedals lol
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...756681422&psc=1

Not even sure how you pulled this one off, straight respect

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
TAFS is a big tonal shift, so it’s not a surprise it doesn’t appeal for exact same fanbase as Cumtown. I’ve liked a few bits, but wouldn’t say I’m a fan either. But it makes sense why they shifted to it - boredom, Stav gone, Nick realistically needing to do something else for a bit so he’s not just attracting .org freaks and can maybe have some semblance of a career.

2018/19 Cumtown remains the only legitimately funny podcast run I’ve ever heard.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

lol I guess stav in his infinite wisdom made a video of himself threatening some football player with a gun but then he deleted it

Solid bit imo

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
God drat, you know the kids are gonna start to cool down, then all of a sudden one of them will find the Bill Maher episode

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

imhotep posted:

he's mentally disabled and also the best actor alive, and every time ive seen him irl he's being weird as gently caress and i wouldnt be surprised if hes actually a piece of poo poo irl

drat, yeah, imagine that

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Adam pretending not to have ever liked LCD Soundsystem/even know the name of Losing my Edge despite being a New York entertainment industry hipster made me concur with the Taylor fans. Inshallah

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Kevin Rose’s Reddit predecessor, now there’s a fun name

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Better than the podcast or Chapo have been in a long time.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Go ahead and bust rodd inside of me Bobby, I'm on the pill

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Still rate Adam slipping "Mini Me Too" in to a conversation and it taking a few beats before the others clock it.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

The episode with meatwad kat williams and suck moredickus is my favorite. Loaded with jokes.
It’s killing me I can’t remember the name.

Honey I Sunked the Kids

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
8 Simple Rules survives in my memory as being one of the worst US sitcoms the UK decided to import.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

It's funny seeing people get mad at Wizard Master everywhere else when he's just one of the fellas here

People in CSpam calling him a freak for knowing a bunch of Red Scare back story, before posting in a 100,000 post Glenn Greenwald thread.

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
This one’s for the fellas

https://www.psypost.org/2024/01/extreme-metal-guitar-skills-linked-to-intrasexual-competition-but-not-mating-success-221020

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

How hard is it to not just stick an Erol Alkan Spotify playlist and a triangle heavy YouTube visualizer on lmao

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

i say swears online posted:

the comedy understanders have logged on

He's right, I feel emboldened right now.

N

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
N-boldened

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Watching this is like trying to follow a conversation while in a k hole

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
I

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Not sure which of the two of us has become more retarded but I’m finding Nick’s Insta stories indecipherable

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Mordja posted:

Recine knows he's never getting back on TAFS, so he's trying to cozy up with Conservative Comedians now.

Zoned out on TAFS apart from this thread for a minute, why’s he persona non grata?

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Why did noone warn Stav about the bridge :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Can't wait for people to chant the new acronym

https://twitter.com/OmarAbbasHyat/status/1783358067381518393