Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

3. My opinions and stance on The 1975 from here are still conflicted. I don’t idolize them as much as I did anymore, but I’m also not cutting them out of my life for good. It’s kinda complicated.

How is this complicated? This is just liking a band and not being a freak about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

going to see the bug do stand up. thinking about sitting up front and watching the new Louis CK stand up special loudly on my phone

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
My new girlfriend is a big Taylor Swift fan and watching her learn about some of the Matty Healy stuff is just so funny. If she mentions ghetto gaggers to me I will loving cry. The only things I've heard about the guy is on the podcast and that his mum is on Loose Women which makes him very uncool. His dad is also an actor and this is his only popular role in the last 20 years.

Honestly just imagining Taylor swift reading an article about her new boyfriend watching ghetto gaggers and learning what that is is the funniest thing in the world to me.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
I looked it up when he mentioned it on the podcast because I had no idea what it was, when I saw it I thought The 1975 must not be as famous as I thought they were or this guy is dumb. Pretty gross stuff so it is incredibly funny that it is being put under a spotlight.

The way that the dry articles explain the bits will never fail to make me laugh, they are so unforgiving.

afroserty fucked around with this message at 22:42 on May 16, 2023

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Azealia Banks as a guest? From what she's written, it sounds like she could riff.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Those idiots don't realize the cabin is under 24/7 surveillance and any vehicles that approach get disappeared and the unlucky young men are MK ultra'd into being left wing internet personalities because they know no one will miss or look for them.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

FishBowlRobot posted:

One can only assume the cum is just out of frame.

Just out of frame his sack is nailed down next to the brie.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
From the river to the sea the tickets will be free.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
He is wearing the bodysuit, it's just so stretched it's transparent

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
I know everyone in this thread is showing up for two and a half men

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
20,000 calorie bastard

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

what's the deal with jelqing? wouldnt that just make your penis super thin??

Yeah, but it gets longer which is what men want

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
I fixed her first

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

nick, adam, stav

, Ian

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
*A nail is hammered straight through Hank's testicle into a sturdy board* "Bwaaah!"

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Pretty sure you can already call it in favour of the food.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

if he's gripping it strongly at the base, could be evidence he got that surgery where they stretch out your dick muscle and give you visual inches in exchange for never getting fully hard again

This is a vicious rumour.

Why would a paedophile get that surgery?

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
He is defeated

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Can't wait to die in a crash while HAL 9000 asks me if I've just been in an accident and asks if it needs to call emergency services

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
I can't recognise dasha because she just looks like a white woman with a cold

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
I actually do have one of those cards in my wallet, it is a very easy form to fill in and costs nothiong to get one. I just said I self catheterise and didn't even mean to order it when the confirmation came up.

I feel like one day it will be useful.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Trillhouse posted:

lucky! mine only held five.

man i miss when consumer electronics had motors and switches in them and made cool mechanical sounds when they did their thing.

This is modern technology's most sickening crime, everything is a black rectangle.

It's so loving boring

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Every time you report that post a mod is forced to crank their hog to it, tears in eyes.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

i say swears online posted:

Adam spends the next two years putting on a shitload of weight and getting plastic surgery to look like stav

By getting pig ears, a curly tail, and trotters grafted onto him

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

So, Tom's going to put that on his own album?

He rocks

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Imagine being gay and or fat. ha ha ha. It wouldn't be me. ha

Quote if you are straight and ripped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

FishBowlRobot posted:

I hosed her before Sunk Dunk during early game development

I alpha tested that pussy