Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

Nick on the ones and twos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know, son, AIDS is not the death sentance it once was.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

T Bowl posted:

Suck my giant dick bitch

Well, if you insist.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

T Bowl posted:

Google gay sex lol owned

Well, if you insist.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's all about the AIDS
And how you get it
It's all about my rear end
And if your dick can fit it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

Lol bitch rear end.