Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

anyone got a YouTube link for today's ep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

let's start the show

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

describing comedy is so pointless, you gotta experience it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

new ep slaps and has gotten me excited

if they actually keep this up, and do video or whatever i will finally start paying. nick managed to bootstrap his way into the industry lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

like part of the angle nick is going for is FM talk radio like with the soundboard stuff and the jokes but Nick subverts it.

also lol at Nick and Adam teaming up the *boop* timings together. very good teamwork. im happy to see them hitting a stride

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

uhhh Houston, we have bust

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol Nick looks like Hasan in those jim sam clips

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm probably being ridiculous but I just instantly was tired of his schtick as soon as he left the pod lol
no, no... im starting to feel it too. took 3 weeks. ive also been reading this thread which causes brain rot

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is nick wearing an anime shirt?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

goferchan posted:

You absolutely should
lol adam spotted

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

incoherent posted:

the bad camera angle, adam holding his laptop in his hand, nicks rear end. all 🤌🏻
in nathan fielder's new show he has some sort of baby bjorn front desk thing that he uses and can probably definitely get off Amazon with 2 day shipping

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

oh my god its the sweater bros account

lmao did a random YouTuber finally reach tom? this has got to be bad for his schizophrenia

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC-keQvKJX8
how do i watch this whole ep lol. what is this hangout room. is that matt in the green?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSG80yyxCUk
found the ep

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is this really dan soder?? i thought it was luis j gomez doing a bit but sometimes its funny which isnt ljg

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol i got dan soder confused for Steven Soderbergh

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

have you considered it's not ease but motivation.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

loling at the idea of stav going the way of the McElroy bros and endlessly apologizing about the most pointless woke scold stuff

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

they're in the small room lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

cool Adams

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i said if they start releasing video id join the Patreon

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Exodus1984 posted:

Stavros Halkias, the former 3rd mic on Cum Town (the predecessor to The Adam Friedland Show) went on Pardon My Take and confessed that he quit Cum Town with no plan because he was burned out after his tour. Thats about it.

when i saw him in my city he walked through the bar and i was like 'stav you gonna hang for a sec?' and he at least repsonded with 'nah im out' lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sunk Dunk posted:

say that to my face and not online and see what happens
lol whats up with them quads tho

i doubt you could fireman my fat rear end

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is that 2 plates, or is it a plate and a bumper plate?

just wanna make sure you are challenging yourself bud

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sunk Dunk posted:

just a 15 and a 45 but im up to 2 plates on my squat finally (which is really good for me)
the threshold for me seein definition in my quads is like 2 and a half plates, 6x4.

i havent been able to squat in a while (doctor's orders) but i have been going to the skate park and its interesting how the downward g's on a ramp and the pump you do can at least keep you from atrophying

keep up the work! my "safe" threshold is squating 1.5 my body weight and bench 1.1 my body weight. i might not be shreded but im def strong fat and have never had a hernia or some terrible accident in the gym by following that formula.

osha compliant cumtown friedland show listener

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

quads parallel with the floor

feels good. god drat i could go for some squats rn

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

TwoStepBoog posted:

it's truly mindboggling as a former child catholic seeing people in their 20s getting really into tradcath when even life long catholics would think they're fuckin weirdos.

same wtf is wrong with the cyclical nature of the human disposition

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i paid for the patreon

the vide clips posted are actual first party edits lol

question - how many shows has nick and or adam been writing for but been getting ghost credits for? for example, say an hbo recrutier comes to you offering just a little above half a mil to be a writer on a new comedian lead reality show for the network. the rub? their brand and your 'brand' can never be connected. in any way. the network is eager to pay for this confidentially with montetry compensation. theyre very motivated

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the thing that the video and greenscreen unlocks is that all these poo poo youtube re-uploaders can actually flex with what their actual editing and motion graphic skills are.

in reality nick has enbaled people with talent and $5 a month a stepping stone to demonstrate their value

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Quills posted:

I guess Stav must've moved back to Baltimore, I saw him outside a bagel place a few weeks ago just standing around and now my gyms posting photos of him there.
he's there for the large plates

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

Hell yeah, that fuckin entrance scene
im so glad i paid the $5 for this ep. i didnt expect an actual show by now. lol at the sucide bridge, lol at nick then showing up in the office. lol at dracula

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/mikeykolberg/status/1557062647593459717?t=RkOrkdoQNnqq46KR3WHPBQ&s=19

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nick's got fantastic hair

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Mandrel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwzA-MSCLo

lol this just popped up on my youtube feed

well i didn't even think hasan had anything to do with this but now i do
lol oh no the sexy man is being harrassed about cumtown

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i think he's just got brain problems and terminal laziness

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I used to hate on Amouranth but honestly the way she just transparently posts about finance and how she basically just uses her wealth to accrue more wealth (like making $150,000 from buying a $400,000 gas station and using completely legal tax incentives to make $550,000). Hasan spends all his money moving his 15 family members over here and buying them apartments. Respect.

XQC has more money than god but he lives in a roach infested man cave and eats cereal out of a dirty bowl, lol, rich can’t fix brain worms.

what's the tax incentives?

also, its just rich getting richer. its very funny how Chapo mentioned they missed out on PPP loans

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

SaberToothedPie posted:

I work with shoes and a lady came in to return some, she said they were too heavy on the heel and that they made her walk like a chinese man. She then proceeds to shuffle her feet as she walks in front of me and then SHE DOES THE loving EYES WITH HER FINGERS. Instantly thought of this thread.

tl;dr I met nick in prosthetics today
i hosed her

she did the voice

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol

i rewatched watchmen and there's a sturgil Simpson song playing at the bar where mirror face is trying to get laid

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao the title

so the rumors were true, rcr Did get mullion a press pass to the car show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

AM radio lol