Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

posting in the not cumtown thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Well cum town is over. It's a new show.

:hmmyes:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's actually so good

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

knowing they spent 20k on that studio makes the video so goddamn funny

e. I didnt realize how authentically uncomfortable nick was making adam by making him stand the whole time lmfao

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 5, 2022

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

video is up and it's loving art

e. like you shoes!

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 9, 2022

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

maybe his unhinged rambling will be funny this time

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Danger posted:

Nick Bryant is good and his book is worth reading.

It’s always great when TrueAnon has on like PD Scott or Nick Bryant, whom TrueAnon has sourced a ton of info from for largely popular episodes, and are incredulous about who this crazy white dude is.

oh for sure

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Someone that likes trains?

eh, some people claim a link between the two but it mostly seems to be anecdotal

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I don't know where tafs is going but I like it a lot

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lmao at the dude in the middle looking up from his phone when he hears it

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's indirect, but the mentally ill egirl starting drama online by taking a picture in adam's mirror, then this happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUO3zlrl3g

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lmfao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/boygrrI/status/1589675368214327296?t=KINhRtGd7tGu3E0CsU2IvA&s=19

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

I know this will probably be divisive among the fans but it's like, really sort of necessary for our creative vision. The podcast and talk show are going to be postponed for the next two or three months at least as we work on a shot for shot remake of Glengarry Glen Ross.

We wanna thank you all again for your support and patience, and as Alec says: Don't Forget To Close!!! 

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm fine with whatever keeps this strange manic phase going.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

he looked into his rear end in a top hat lovingly

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mandrel posted:

yeah Ian is funny but kind of started wearing on me a few cumtown appearances in, I can't take watching a whole show of him regularly where he's like the main guy

Jordan I could watch all day though, she rules

she's basically made Ian the cohost sideshow on his podcast it's absolutely hilarious and works.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh nick actually has started drinking again lmao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

did they call him the white power ranger ever

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I hope the lighting is to nick's standards because that is such a sick set

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

SKVLK posted:

Recine is really funny. I do kinda feel bad for him too.

everytime I think that I flash back to him putting his toes in his child's mouth

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The Chad Jihad posted:

Shame this is the last year he can sell the calendar

he's gonna need more then 12 months to fit in it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

poo poo why doesnt he just do that advice show again, he had something going with that

those were consistently good and seemed ridiculously low effort even for a pod.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh...man...stavvy....

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Sphyre posted:

shant be listening to the new stav podcast

it was OK

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

love to see these fuckups succeed

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

wait is the new adam/ian show out or did they just tape it last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXIhqO7yfCk

its rough lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

nick he just like me

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Guys, Nick said Moshi-Oshi, that means he watches Chitai-sha No Tame No Chō Futotta Haisha Gūn Baka Shō, just like me!

i bet there's an unrelated podcast that talks about anime that might know nick through 4 degrees of seperation, you should post it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ponytail producer nick is powerful

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

net work error posted:

This CIA commercial rules

e: No way this loving guest :vince:

holy poo poo it's perfect.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I really love everything about this show. it's refreshing to see a pod by comedians that isn't just a boring chitchat in a basement. I never expected the cumboys to have a genuine artistic vision.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mandrel posted:

this episode is insane holy poo poo lmao

did I understand right, that at the end the guest said "it was a shame" they were doing away with women sleeping with producers?! incredible.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

reminded me of a luis gomez bit which might be the most insulting thing you could say.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mandrel posted:

been re-listening to the pod and man those summer 2018 episodes where nick was just full manic episode on cocaine and not eating and stav had a broken foot are so loving funny. just absolute heaters one after another, multiple all time bits an episode

the child predator meltdown was similar. rapid cycling between rants about hollywood and incredible bits.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

jfc shut the gently caress up

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

I just drove for 9 hours straight listening to old cum town episodes I think I might be dead

my first listen was 12 hours through rural Missouri and Illinois so I associate those episodes with hosed up truck stops and microwave burritos.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

UwUnabomber posted:

Go anywhere out near Farmington?

no but I drove past the giant effingham cross as stav talked about a baby sucking a dick.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I think redbar might be turning you into a worse person if you are turning on your boy for drama points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's an eric andre cliop but lmao at the conditioned response to a imhotep video