Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

nicks head snap and quick release of the isreal hit is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

yeah this is nuts

make her look like a tupac fan

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

i love the intro with dracula

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

Rufus Ping posted:

JRE #1909 - Stavros Halkias

Episode Description
Stavros Halkias is a stand-up comic and host of the new "Stavvy's World" podcast. His latest special, "Stavros Halkias: Live at the Lodge Room," is available on YouTube. https://www.stavvy.biz

325lb

Lol at this

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

lol. what a get. gently caress hasan

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

WEH posted:

all stav had to do was follow the murderbryan method and simply walk around for 5 to 8 hours a day. he doesnt even have a job!

i see bryan constantly walking around. same goofy face and hat

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

jesus christ. i wonder if he agreed to do the table read of the benoit story

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

Standingstoic posted:

It's amazing, they even point it out in the ep (betting it all on the least likeable member of the podcast,) but Adam is becoming an excellent interviewer. The whole thing felt so natural and he does seem to put people at ease + plays off their inclinations.

I'm sure they'll release some eventually, but I'd love to see like the full footage they record of these interviews and what/how they get edited together. This one in particular seemed pretty lean, so to think they're mostly getting all these with just one take is pretty impressive.

I kinda think quality went way up when they had Dave start. That guy seems like he really brought a lot of threads together for them.

during one of the eps they said they had been filming all day but that was a real early one with caleb or something.

i need a gif of the end of that ep with the mirror please.

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

this is a good one

"He loves kissing"

ptkfvk fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jul 13, 2023

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

that made me sad that ive given them money. im considering stopping the patreon altogether

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

i dont know what happened, maybe the web shorts, but i am pretty over the podcast. i dont really care about the talk show that much even. it can be funny but is usually incoherent. adam does have the ability to pull good quotes out of people somehow. probably the general disdain everyone seems to have for him

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

i am a little shocked he hasnt worn a fat suit yet. hating slobs isnt a gimmick it seems

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

if ian gets more views than nick he will kill himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

net work error posted:

Are they not even doing the podcast anymore lol

i was gonna ask this here yesterday and just cancelled my patreon instead