Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gangster Sportivit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's definitely hit a new stride.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi76MgM46g

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Very nice.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think it's A DAM fine show too!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm making the Redbar thread. If TAFS has a place on this subforum surely it can also accommodate that.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

This thread is much better.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's a setting in Patreon that adds you to discords when you subscribe, for better or worse.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's a more mature show for an audience that has grown, in more ways than one, since 2016.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sunk Dunk posted:

you got fat too?

I mean I'm not the world's roundest festival pig but sure I could stand to lose a few.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Dan Soder was the first guest on cum town or one of the first. Nice to have him back on.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think the last time they put any effort into the show was Autism Powers sketch on like episode 3 and that was obviously minimal compared to this.

Well calling it a sketch may be going too far, they were just all doing characters for a few minutes.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Talking about how ill-adviced the decision was has become stale, I prefer to read insane theorycrafting.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cael posted:

This guest is dogshit but there’s some good laughs.

Also, now that we have a proper center left show this really means it’s time to get the guest we have all been waiting for: Seth Cockfield (or alternatively just Nick as Seth Dickfield)

I want Adam's father as a guest.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I watched Uncut Gems because they talked about it on Cum Town. I've actually ended up watching a fair number of good movies because of the cum boys.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sunk Dunk posted:

counterpoint: boyhood

I watched that in the theater and I was just bored and confused.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I can't believe people on this forum started a false rumor that Ian dropped Jordan from his podcast, distressing me.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tom looking radiant.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's probably dumb but if I pick up a good habit or something I try not to tell anyone because then I think I'll jinx it. Of course I give it up eventually anyway.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cael posted:

I love that Cum Town is now like the Simpsons where any minor phrase is enough to trigger a memory/reference

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TTJYx-UWshg&feature=share

loled as soon as I saw what video.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I love Adam, but I hate the traitor Stavros Halkias.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Half of Dracula posted:

Thought bust was already rebanned lol

They should do it on the show as a promotional for bluechew like they talked about.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I laughed hard at the short where he's a gay cowboy in a saloon.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Adam's riff about Ian's immigrant shop owner friends got me good. The one from the previous free ep with the private investigator accidentally registering as a private dancer too.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm interested in news about our former friend, Stavros.

Going on Ethan Klein's podcast.... drat that's rough....

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's just not Christmas without Getting Your Dick Sucked Before Christmas.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Want to know if he's going to do some of his classic bits.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

They're moving up slowly but steadily.

I watched a few minutes and he is a pretty funny guy.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That's just how men talk when there are no dumb broads around to spoil the fun. Sorry you had to find out this way, ladies.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Nick has also mentioned preferring to use bars of soap to wash with. Get your facts straight.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

this video was pretty good up until she made me watch a 3 second hasan clip

Youngblood shaded him in a tweet over his comments on Ice Spice? That's what's up.

11:42 lol

Grevling fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Mar 18, 2023

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You can still get Redbar in the Redbar thread, come on down: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008049

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

John Romero posted:

i think virgil texas just has a job somewhere that doesnt know him as virgil texas

Stav Fatty Arbuckle'd him.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Relistening to brain wars. Humphrey Fagg-ot lol.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

The cops were nice, I explained that I wasn't making a threat and was misheard, I wasn't drunk or anything so they basically had to let me go.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I made an account so I could watch but was extremely bored?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Trillhouse posted:

it’s only the second day and they haven’t activated the text-to-speech speakers for the chat or any of the punishments. (if they had the improv guy would certainly have been forced to sleep on the ground)

it’s just fun to have on in the background

Checked in two hours ago at 6 AM, everyone in the house was asleep but somehow the chat was really active.

Checked in again now at 8:19 AM, no one's up yet but somehow the chat is still going strong.

Also people have to pay to join the chat? lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Hell yes ads are back

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

uh oh

https://twitter.com/guardiannews/status/1658158708617265154

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The feeling of deep relaxation when you're on a train is 100% real, it's crazy. At least when it's not full of people.