Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cried after hearing the monologue this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

IG-88 posted:

Never thought it might be Stav making them record both episodes in one day. Makes sense now though with the changes and longer shows.

Weren't they making 3-4 episodes a day? Lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

adam of finland

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CoolRanch posted:

My gay post about Stav:
Stav made the show funnier by being the laugh track and was open to riffing with Nick, or going to cartoon dream to imagine levels that Nick could make fun of. Yeah, the past year or two we saw Stav disgruntled and unfunny, but the man was a part of some of the best bits.

Don't earnest post in this thread OP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

a new study bible! posted:

I always thought Stavs overly performative food ranting was annoying but he could be the next Gabriel Iglesias if he wanted to make that pivot.

Food are being called fat are the 2 things Stav would legitimately get angry at people for. There was one episode where Nick and Stav got into a legit fight over this.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

papa horny michael posted:

I think Dave portnoy is the same height and build as Nick

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1550209476539588612

Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stav is fat because his dad was mean to him as a kid.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCEjURvaX0

I love this skit lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

regular obese

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bong hit transplant

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can the goon who manages the pirate feed pls update it

thank u

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stav ate his last agent

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The bad super stories are going to own.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my superpower is getting fatter every year

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

stav is such a fuckin hack. he has one joke. "im fat and disgusting but i love pussy!!!!" dude didnt have sex until he was like 27. fuckin loser

thats your gimmick too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

youre not successful though😂😂😂

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

you wont do poo poo you fat bitch

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

youre just going to cry and then post gay poo poo in the tafs thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

im 6'3 280 poiunds of pur e muscle

280 pounds of type 3 diabetes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Rorobb posted:

How many people watch him? I feel like hasan would eat up up his entire twitch market but maybe I’m wrong

I think he would do fine lol. Do you not remember how much of a hit his show was?

Even some of my normie friends who would never listen to something like cumtown have heard of Stav.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

why does this thread talk about stav so much?

hes not even a part of the show anymore

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

doesngtreally seem like your business you backseat bitch

shutup fatass

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

sunk dunk youre the size of 2 stavs you fat piece of poo poo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i hope they give guests a chair and make adam stand

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

make him sit on the poo poo covered chair

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you look like all the other fat dudes at my gym

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how about you work on those legs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stavvie on the 1s and 2s

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

wow bro get over it

I have

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

net work error posted:

Not eating like poo poo has turned him superhuman

He's going to be more powerful than before.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

TwoStepBoog posted:

it's truly mindboggling as a former child catholic seeing people in their 20s getting really into tradcath when even life long catholics would think they're fuckin weirdos.

It's so insane, most of the catholics I know are either lapsed or extremely casual, either way they want close to nothing to do with the church. The most hardcore of these people are my hispanic friend's grandparents who go weekly and to all the big events.

Anyone I know who went to catholic school absolutely refuses to let their kids anywhere near a catholic school. Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

wizard master

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I've never said anything bad about my friend Adam Friedland. The fat greek from the other show however? He's a piece of poo poo.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wizard Master posted:

My analysis regarding the nick/stav fallout

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

How is the art hoe scene taking the cumtown breakup Wizard Master?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I have a tattoo of Lenin.

Dudes rock

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can the gay pirate feed man please upload the recent episodes -_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Votto007/status/1557599585736036352?cxt=HHwWgMC8ocOk2p0rAAAA