Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'm just happy to be in the top thirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

It's a painful reminder that the funniest and most active thread in the subforum is one they hated.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The Adam Friedland Show reaching new heights of success, fame and revenue after Stav's departure would be such a funny bit.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

This is, as Adam would say, fire. The look Shane gives him when he starts talking about Asian drivers and Adam says "oh, here you go again!" is so good.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I've only watched this one and the Presidents ones with Louis and both of them are real good.

I hope they get enough money to sort out the HVAC situation in the studio, giving out free tickets to people in Manhattan thinking they're going to see a taping of Fallon, Kimmel or Colbert is on its own a hilarious bit. I was thinking about how they should just do their own commercials for products they're paid to shill because they're great at making you not want to skip those, and when Nick said that was on the table for the new show it made me even more excited to see how it goes. It would be amazing if Nick ended up pivoting to starting an advertising firm that is incredibly successful with irony-poisoned millennials.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

That's the first time I heard about those posters. Apparently they're artwork, but printed on metal so you know they're not gay.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Rorobb posted:

I’m pretty sure it was a shot at his crowd work vids, said something like “anyone here been with a squirter” but I forget the context

As he uploads more clips it really feels like Stav's crowdwork boils down to:

- any squirters/made anyone squirt
- anyone poly
- any uncircumcised people
- immigrant parents (mom's your favorite, am I right?)

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

SaberToothedPie posted:

-threesome thursday

🙍👩‍🦰👨🏿‍🦱

HA HA HA
HA HA HA

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I don't hate him, it's just super funny to watch him attempt a complete 180 into trying to become a mainstream comedian. When he first started posting standup clips it was cool and I subscribed to him, but even before he left it was all starting to become samey. His channel is already beginning to repost old clips from a couple months ago except with a wacky thumbnail.

More importantly, TAFS achieving the kind of success Stav left the show to pursue would be incredibly hilarious which is why some of us are talking about it.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

On Matt and Shane's show Shane talks about introducing his girlfriend to Tom when doing a show in Baltimore.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

stop stealing stavs material

but yes and it was a huge pain in the rear end

Did she have rubber sheets?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I've had The Barry Williams Show by Peter Gabriel stuck in my head since the first episode, except it's The Adam Friedland Show. You don't even need to change much of the other lyrics, come to think of it.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

drat, Chris Hadfield just dropping slurs like it's nothing.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Anyone here into pegging?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

bop bop perano posted:

He told people he wanted weapons sent to him, it’s how he got the chain mail and the sword and the flowers.

He specifically said the opposite and that people should stop sending weapons to him.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

lol jsut remembered secret eddie

I'M ON MY WAY TO ICECREAM PLACE!

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

General contractor Charlie Rose angrily renovating the new studio space because the loving outlet plates are broken God damnit

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

The way Nick went from Torturing the poo poo out of Adam every episode of Cum Town to Being super deferential and friendly and nice once stav left and TAFS started is really throwing me for a loop lol

It's so unnatural, like seeing a lion prostrate itself before a gazelle. It's still funny a couple weeks in, but as Adam's confidence outpaces his comedic ability it feels like Nick could snap at any moment.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

i say swears online posted:

he and his thug friends nearly shut down that club, too

Their conduct was unacceptable

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

At least all the office supplies have been moved out.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

There's nothing for him now that the fat gross sex guy left the pod

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

drat do you play football?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The video looked a bit pixelated at the start but it was because it was digitally zoomed in to hide his shoes until the reveal later on. Great bit.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

slave to my cravings posted:

It would be funnier if he got stav level fat, did a special, then lost all the weight all while continuing to do the podcast

S-tier bit.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

lol I forgot how much of a whiny bitch he was after the reveal.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

ben shapino posted:

Why is your gym posting pictures of Stav standing around outside a bagel place

"this is what happens when you stop lifting"

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Hell yeah, that fuckin entrance scene

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Nick is so happy whenever he's wearing a costume. This pivot into a talk show/sketch format is gonna be so good for him.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Message received

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

✨🎶 Cowboy Magic 🎶✨

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

He's going back to Baltimore to get swole.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

How much is he paying for search results and exposure right now? Any time I search for old CT bits and clips the first five results are always a bunch of barstool sports interviews and the like.

It would be funny if his attempt to distance himself from the podcast only further cements his involvement with it.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Finish Him

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Holy poo poo the Regular Car Reviews crossover is actually happening. Let's see how far we can make it before he starts flexing his literature degree.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Cael posted:

We’ll except for the guy who realized he was gay just a year ago at age 40.

I thought Nick was younger than Adam?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Eating pussy = respecting women, checks out.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Nick and RCR guy would make a cute couple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

i say swears online posted:

i admit i'm guilty of not seeing john wick because everything around it screams epic bacon

The first one is cool, the sequels get progressively worse as they start to focus on lore and establishing yet another cinematic universe. The action choreography becomes more bland like you're watching Keanu go through a 3-gun stage, and by the third one it feels like an advertisement for Taran Tactical. You also get to see how the director's fetish for tattooed rockabilly chicks becomes more obvious as the series goes on.