Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

what the gently caress is Adam doing on the ringer nba show. my streams are crossing. oh he said cum town. oh my God CHRIS RYAN IS A CUM BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I saw nick last night and holy gently caress I wasn't expecting it to be that good.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

honestly anyone who believes cancel culture is a thing should see nick do stand up live.
ten minutes on why he didn't get the vaccine, how social justice hashtags are stupid, an extremely long Stephen hawking bit, probably the most offensive trans joke I've ever heard, abortion jokes linked hilariously with anti-italian jokes but not in the way you'd think, and closed out with a very rude bit on women's history.
I really wish I'd brought my dad (not to have sex with him)

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

my ex was one of those people who straight up didn't need soap or to shower more than once a week. she would pretty much only shower after shows and the airport. obviously she still owned soap but those people are out there.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

sorry. I meant he obviously

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

going to see the bug do stand up. thinking about sitting up front and watching the new Louis CK stand up special loudly on my phone

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Adam was pretty good. when I saw nick it was completely sold out wall to wall, when I saw Adam we got there a few minutes late and I still got the best seat I've ever had at this club lol. didn't do any crowd work at all, did do several minutes of local material that went over really well. lot of jew jokes and a few that were from poo poo that happened in the news a year and a half ago. he was wearing crocs. the closing bit was extremely risky, high concept and hilarious.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The cops were nice, I explained that I wasn't making a threat and was misheard, I wasn't drunk or anything so they basically had to let me go.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I don’t usually judge people for their taste in media or entertainment but being a red scare fan is unironically demonstrative of a character or moral deficiency. listening to a pod because it’s the girlfriend of a different podcaster you like is bad enough and about as parasocial as it is possible to be, but listening to that poo poo and putting it into your regular rotation should be as embarrassing as being a my little pony fan.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I wasn’t gonna do a bunch of these I was just gonna do one really good one but

The Big Penis

A Bugs Penis

Goodpenis (this one is goodfellas)

The Godpenis

A Penis Before Time

A Wrinkle in Penis

Are You There God? Its Me, Penis

The Penis My Destination

The Man With No Penis Trilogy:

A Penisful of Dollars

For A Few Penis More

The Good, the Penis, and the Ugly

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

The Man in the Penis Mask

how is this not man in the iron penis. come on man.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Penis or No Penis

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

slave to my cravings posted:

I can’t remember who posted it itt but I still think about the guy who had a contractor in Boston come to his house with an apprentice and the guy said “he’s a trainee not a trainee”
idgi.
the only thing I can think of is clarifying he doesn’t get trains run on him?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

slave to my cravings posted:

lol at the ending just nick bullying Adam into humiliating himself

Spoilers dude come on

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah I recognize the mirror part of the joke but I don't know who the lady is lol

I’m closing my eyes in sublime joy imagining a guy who recognizes that specific image but doesn’t recognize the lady Bill Simmons just did an unprompted hour of his podcast about in the middle of the NBA finals. thank you. i am grateful.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Nicks look is completely insane

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i say swears online posted:

would be more weirded out by him on the street than I would have chainmail-era

seriously it takes a lot of work to look this lovely. the knee high brown socks with triple stripe slides is a choice so firmly grounded in the opposite of aesthetic appeal that I can’t help but be impressed.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i do wish the boys had been nicer to steveo. i heard an old episode recently, goldust wasn’t gay im pretty sure and they gush about how funny jackass is. they were a prick to him in a way that didn’t make the episode funny. i didn’t watch the special last night because i watched 1997s The Game featuring gay actor Michael Douglas

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

I thought The Game sucked, what did you think? Tonight I am watching The Sound of Music... catching up on a backlog of musicals

Will watch the special when I have time though

I really like The Game, I’ve seen it a few times now. it doesn’t really work as a logical story in some parts but if you look at it like the Scrooge fairy tale more as a parable or morality play you can ignore some of the “plot holes.” always fun to watch with someone who hasn’t seen or heard of it.

watched the special just now.
Nick had a line when I saw him live in the trans bathroom bit about a trans person lifting up their dress and “making GBS threads out of their gape onto the sidewalk” which had me wheezing, was sad to see it not make it into the special. other than that every single bit was improved from when I saw him in January. gooood stuff.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Squirt? That’s a funny word. It’s gold, Nicky, gold!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Shut Up You loving Baby! Is my favorite comedy album of all time and Mr Show is my favorite sketch show and I absolutely cannot stand anything else David cross is involved in.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I tried sending cum town clips to the boys group chat for years to no response and a bunch of those same guys have been posting Stavros clips going “wow this guy is funny.”we literally killed the cum town hosts in world of Warcraft, I dragged them to see Nick Mullen and Adam live, and for some reason the only thing that’s penetrated is Stavvys special.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

holefoods posted:

is she hot or does she just have that “she’d be fun to gently caress” energy?

is there a difference?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

my boy, my boy, don’t lieeeeeeeee to me
tell me where did you sleeeeep last night
In your rear end, in your rear end,
Where the sun
Don’t ever
Shine
I would shiver the whole night through

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

What if instead of goodbye stranger it was hello penis?

Hello penis
It’s been nice
Now I found a
Pair of guys
Tried to see your
Point of view
But all I want
Is to gently caress duuuuuuhoooodes

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

stavs Netflix special begins with him rushing out in a towel to talk to a bunch of girls who thank him for having sex with them. it made me so mad I turned it off

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

That Sam Tallent special was loving incredible.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I thought the other guys were the ones with the tunnels

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I am the man she needs but not the man she deserves

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

recines special is very good. remember when comedy was dead a few years ago bc of woke?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

https://youtu.be/WvsyNZqOWnE?si=j-Bn-qkI2O8u-iiU

Recine used to date nikki glaser. even if you don’t like her this video really goes places

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

What if instead of Mambo No. 5 it was Homo No. 5

Ghislaine of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 13, 2024

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

I remember downloading the bill clinton bimbo number 5 off limewire

I remember “one two three four six everybody in the car let’s go have sex” but that’s about it

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

the milk machine posted:

A-one, two, a-three four five,
Everybody gently caress my rear end and let's suck some guys

or the song is the same but it’s just a list of guys names

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

the corpse or the person who pissed on it

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

thinking about Ian’s special and that it’s named wild happy and free and im pissed off.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

the milk machine posted:

i'm not really familiar with coke guys but he seems like hes' really coked up or something. nervous, clammy energy

he’s a dog poo poo comedian doing a special he’s not ready for and he knows it. of course he’s nervous. he’s tried to reinvent himself but he’s still the ba-da-ba-ba guy. coke doesn’t make you nervous ,making you not nervous is most of the point of coke.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Mordja posted:

I've figured out my beef with the special: it's Ian fully buying into his own hype instead of leaning on what a funny degen he is/was. It's self-aggrandizing.

yes exactly. comedy doesn’t work if the comedian thinks that they are cool. it’s why Andrew Santino sucks and drives me nuts. if you’re going to be relatable you have to be pathetic!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

ElGroucho posted:

Honestly forgot Stavvy has a Netflix special, I feel zero need to watch it

the opening is a bunch of girls in towels and poo poo begging stav to come back to bed. turned it off after that. John Pinette didn’t try to make me believe he was a sex symbol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

What are we eating after the podcast that we still have to record 58 minutes of

asking “what’s the cuisine like there” after someone mentions going absolutely anywhere, including prison