Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

stav eatin pork shoulder
gettin bigger than a boulder
how big he gonna grow
the adam friedland show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

a true gluttonous boob lover knows no bounds

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

the kids aren’t alright

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

where’s my freaking gang tag

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

despite the meme of no new users past 2010 I am new and have no idea how that stuff works

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

number 8 :lando:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

moist turtleneck posted:

Stavbot showed how worthless stav was when I couldn't tell the difference

I wonder if nick ever did stavbot without saying anything

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bop bop perano posted:

matt and shane's pod with nick and adam was so good, best ep in a while imo. also i wanna hear a longer version of the holocaust debate team debate with nick as a black debate team guy vs adam as a jewish debate team guy

that was crying out to turn into a 20 minute plus riff that dies in the middle of it and then comes back even stronger

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmfao shane trying to stop nick from derailing the ad read

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

if they remade the super mario bros super show stav would be perfect for mario now

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

yeah that’s absolutely a huge part of it for me, I figured they were all over it but seeing adam and nick doubling down and trying something new says a lot

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the rehearsal is good, thought it was extremely bizarre how much the rehearsed bits lined up with the real situation.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

how about dry handjobs

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmfao pussy banquet

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

If Tom had the slightest bit of self awareness he could easily be a Neil Hamburger type

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

612 wharf avenue

gently caress yeah dude

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

stump collector posted:

bust rodd got whacked off by cgi robert deniro

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

indian forrest gump witnessing gandhi molesting children

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

adam is just prince in chappelles show

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

good punchline, no way he doesn’t know how many flavors there are!!!

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm probably being ridiculous but I just instantly was tired of his schtick as soon as he left the pod lol

it’s pretty grating without nick to bring him down a notch yeah

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lol tom rules, retweets genuine anti china libs all day and then goes after shane for jokes

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bust picked the least nazi looking thread, the other one has a good OP and seems professional

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Sunk Dunk posted:

If my wife hosed stav I would have to divorce her

it’s fine he has a small pricadill

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

18 hour mukbang streams

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I wish the yes ma’am guys came up more often

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

you also have to be psychotic to give someone $15 so they read your comment quickly and dismissively before getting back to whatever they’re doing

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bop bop perano posted:

unrelated, but it seemed like a lot of people in the old thread were into the on cinema stuff, but holy poo poo the alex jones trial literally seems like it was written by tim or something, sometimes the similarities are insane and even more absurd than the electric sun 20 trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFHTEd0RlAI

lmfao the judge has that exasperated sound that workers get when they’re dealing with the dumbest customer ever

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’m way too tired from going “y’all like sex?” for a few months I can’t possibly laugh at gay actor michael douglas anymore

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’m from a rural area so if there was a radio station event it was usually some dipshit sitting at a folding table handing out stickers for THE ROCK

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's so insane, most of the catholics I know are either lapsed or extremely casual, either way they want close to nothing to do with the church. The most hardcore of these people are my hispanic friend's grandparents who go weekly and to all the big events.

Anyone I know who went to catholic school absolutely refuses to let their kids anywhere near a catholic school. Lol

My mom is lapsed catholic and she used to threaten me with going to catholic school but it wasn’t a good threat because I knew she’d never do it from how she talked about it

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

did people actually seriously hate adam? he sucks but he’s just like that friend you have who tries his best and you dump on him but he’s still your friend

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I watched all the harry potter movies for the first time last year and lmao that the whole thing is just magic nazis after this mysterious build up of who voldemort is and what he did

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

thank you bust rodd

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

yeah that sounds like it would be a great episode, you could involve newman in the kramer plot line, too for his knowledge of shady government going ons

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

Jordan Jensen admitting she hosed her stepbrother at 17 on Ian’s podcast makes me so loving happy I am not a comedian and don’t have any comedian friends, who the gently caress are these deranged freaks. This is after she pretended to be offended over the Down syndrome sports illustrated model.

chapo check

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1563593786604761088?s=21&t=HRtpDEGFXGw7qORoKXNazA

this is the most horrifically smoothed face tune poo poo I’ve seen

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Technically all airplanes are American because we invented them

technically I’m black then

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

men use margaret thatcher to be misogynist and it needs to stop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Futanari Damacy posted:

Being sober sounds like hell. "It's been 9 years, 3 months, and 47 seconds since I had my last drink... 48 seconds... 49..." like what are you counting up to? Just have a loving drink already! There isn't a number of days sober that you'll reach that'll make you a good person because removing the substance doesn't resolve the underlying reason for your abuse of it.

thought this was gonna turn into a sinead o’connor parody