Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Hopefully that's just a meet and greet after a show. If not then that's genuinely scary lol. I don't know how a mulldog superfan hasn't killed him yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

X16 is the first episode I've watched, and I only listened to the first 3-4 TAFS episodes. Are there video or audio eps that I should go back to? After watching X16 I felt like the book Nick was reading in his dungeon. I absolutely loved it and I'm not sure if I've been missing out or if this was just an all timer.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I actually feel a little sympathetic for these stan-brained people who say things like "my heart was racing just listening to him say [something mild like "girls drool boys rule], i heard them say the phrase "the n word pass" and i stgggg i froze in place". I don't have Twitter so I always forget these people exist, but when I think about it... edgy humor HAS mostly disappeared I guess. It's a beast that, in their eyes, was defeated in the late 2010s and got sent to the shadow realm where the Good Guys came out victorious. Now they're reminded that offensive humor still exists (or finding it for the first time) and it's probably genuinely bone-chilling lmao. Like a schizophrenic homeless person casting a demonic spell on an extremely religious passerby. The feeling of true evil.

It's so funny to put myself in their place and experience the trauma of realizing that the Chinese Jew monster wasn't defeated and still walks amongst us. At first I just laughed at how nuts and annoying these zoomer stans are, but their reaction feels so sheltered and innocent that I can't help but feel bad for them finding out dirtbag humor exists.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Cached Money posted:

the rine was so rong at the bank today

Does anyone know what episode this was from? I only knew about it from a Youtube video but I can't seem to find it on Youtube or Google.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Rufus Ping posted:

The state of Adam on the mennaker vid. Lay off the xans Jesus Christ

I've never done opiates... when you're that high do you realize you look and sound ridiculous? Or in his head is he like "yeah no one is even noticing nice one Adam"?

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

This is pretty much exactly how I pictured Bust Rodd.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Wtf I never would have guessed Shane was 6'4". If you asked me how tall he was I would've assumed he was like 5'10".

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Those up-close Shorts videos of his stupid red face genuinely disgust me. He looks like a mentally ill open mic'er that lolcow people would bully and spend their entire day thinking and talking about.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

The cops were nice, I explained that I wasn't making a threat and was misheard, I wasn't drunk or anything so they basically had to let me go.

There's better ways to say you're a Grave Digger fan you know.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Has anyone ever known a stan-like person IRL? I refuse to believe they aren't just as crazy in real life than as they are on the internet. You'd think they'd be someone you can spot a mile away but maybe I'm wrong and they're normal and keep it all for the internet. Since this TAFS stuff happened I'll catch myself reading Taylor Swift stan Twitter and it's the only thing that's made me feel truly angry from the internet in like 7 years lol. I'm late to the "wow DAE stan people coocoo!?!" but goddamn I have unspeakable opinions on them and it's stupid how they rile me up so much when they're probably like 13 years old. I wish I could work with one of them to get an up-close look.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Gone Fashing posted:

they're mostly just teenagers being teenagers, the same people existed in the 90s they just didn't have the internet to broadcast their craziness to everyone

I do want to hear stories of posters knowing these people IRL but I don't know why I added all of my dumb opinions because who cares and yeah you're probably right haha. The teens get me heated apparently. Far, far more than dumb political stuff and I don't know why.

I apologise, back to the lols.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

sleep with the vicious posted:

Ok yeah that's hilarious. Good job adam

https://www.instagram.com/p/CotQDz0DlPQ/?hl=en

Check out his apology video, it's good.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

UwUnabomber posted:

He's been swinging for the fences on Meta's new Twitter clone.

Is that account actually Nick? I always assumed it was a fan using a similar name.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Sunk Dunk posted:

now i gotta post a pic of my setup. i've got the fever for the flava

That's awesome. You're making me wanna dust off my G920 that I've barely used and finally get both it and my vr headset to work with Assetto Corsa and Euro Truck Simulator. Vibe out truckin in vr listening to my best friends do their podcast.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

truckers, show yourselves

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

nice job farting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzwdGVZKryw&t=91s

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I've been binging The Danny Brown Show and he's my dream guest for TAFS in the next year after his current tour and for promoting his next album. I never knew he was absolutely hilarious and perfect for TAFS. I highly recommend choosing a random episode with no guest.

E: FYI there's ads like radio ads that play at the beginning and randomly throughout the show but it's worth listening or having to skip them. I always skip a minute ahead each episode.

emptyrave fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Aug 20, 2023

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

House of 1000 Penises

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Straightpenises From Outer Space

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

"Nice job farting, bitch" pops into my head the most out of any cumtown phrase. I think it's a perfect entry clip to "explain" the show to a friend if you had to.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Nick is pulling a Kanye and changing the whole special like it's a live service???

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

The beginning was different (4th time watching my best friends special), so I went to the 50 minute mark and it was completely new. How am I supposed to be gay with my dad if I don't even know the jokes?

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I have a cursed VHS tape of Greg The Bunny. I vaguely remember taping it and was surprised when I looked it up and it ran for 3 seasons.

E: Oh it was only 1 season, that's what I thought. But there were shorts or something that Google counts as seasons.

emptyrave fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 12, 2023

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

holefoods posted:

The limo is such a cumtown seinfeld episode it really seems like something nick would riff out

Manic Nazi Dream Girl :captainpop:

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

hes the guy who said if you dont smoke crack cocaine then youre a coward

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

or, youre a coward because you dont smoke crack cocaine. one of the two

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

But is the pussy fat?

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Random thoughts but it's funny how you'd think this thread would be full of edgelords that passive aggressively hate each other when it's probably one of the only threads that has almost never had an argument. Well, especially now that Bust Rodd is gone I guess. I feel like every thread I read on this site lately is just people arguing in the gooniest way about the dumbest poo poo like what's in their junk drawer or something and tons of thread regulars don't like each other. Then I come here and lol at Chinese Lonald McDonald with my jo buds. I just lurk but I appreciate you guys and this thread:)

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

ben shapino posted:

get headbar

Oh yeah lol

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I liked Bust Rodd, I just brought him up because when I think of hostility in cumtown threads I only think of it happening around him (I forgot about imhotep). Tbh I never understood the hate for imhotep either even if they could be annoying sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2urGT6Sdng&t=0

Anyways, here was my first impression of cumtown and it was a good one.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

For the longest time I would read imhotep as "emo tep" because I didn't realize it was "im hotep" and I'm dumb and thought it was gibberish that didn't have a prononunciation lmao. And now I can't read it any other way.

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

What podcast app do people use for Android? The Google one I use is shutting down in April so I need a new one please and thank you :)

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

E: wrong thread

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Sander Scott was a *boop*
Jesus Christ and Grandma, too

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

KoRMaK posted:

ah i change my mind I smiled at cumming jn the 23and me sample container

I'm getting tom meyers style of lunacy from some of the jokes

This is the part I listened to after jumping to a random spot. I planned on listening for a bit but immediately turned it off after he said "I didn't know" for the 10th time. He really didn't know O_o

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I remember being in high school and thinking it'd be hilarious to get the WKUK bowser tattoo when I was an adult and never getting another tattoo. Just the one. This convo made me think "wow that would've been a horrible idea" but as lame as ironic tattoos can be it would actually probably still be funny to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Drew Carey
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan

Many such cases