Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
he already spoke to shane, and they did it the day after shane did the case race on barstool so he was extremely hungover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

great fans already

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Who let the dogs out?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1547587207107489797

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
The Austin Powers music is a nice touch.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

drat I had 1313 posts in there lol

only 613 here

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i came to ask if the show has been better since stav left

i stopped listening some time last year bc the show was just kinda lovely and stavs whining about having to do the show got progressively more frequent, which was annoying to me in the context of me not having any money irl thanks to covid so i was like ill just not listen instead of posting about it angrily. i catch the youtube highlights mostly

but the nick/adam episodes were always good

also i regret not buying the benoit bowflex shirt

it's a different format and they both seem enthusiastic about the new show.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
As Nick said, "it's funny to me"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

The_Rob posted:

This is the most random ep yet imo.

im really starting to get into random comedy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I cannot believe they really are getting a studio. I can’t imagine what this thing is going to look like.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

grieving for Gandalf posted:

years ago (2017?) I was at a bar in DC and I didn't listen to the show yet but I knew Stav's laugh and I heard it from behind me

I went up to him to say hello and he seemed excited to get recognized and we shook hands but I was kind of drunk and I said "I'd know that dumbass laugh anywhere" and he promptly stormed out onto U St

I've felt bad about that for years

i hope this is true

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

dorium posted:

lol i dont remember what episode the nail salon episode is, but get ready for that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKUneur1RDE

lol i use a plugin that hooks into youtube and lets people mark sponsorships (and autoskip) and also highlight "the important part" and someone had marked it for when he does the voice.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

anyone here ever been with a squirter?

stop stealing stavs material

but yes and it was a huge pain in the rear end

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ville Valo posted:

In WoW his full name and title is Halkias the Sin-Stained Goliath. I make myself laugh sometimes.

iirc they removed all of them

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ville Valo posted:

doesn't seem like it? but wouldn't surprise me in the least

i heard they got rid of them because of the cleaning house they did, but i may be wrong

EDIT: i am wrong, it was the renaming of corpsegrinder i remember

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

KoRMaK posted:

anyone got a YouTube link for today's ep?

its not up yet

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
new ep on patreon starts with 36 seconds of screaming airplane audio

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

that producer credit looks pretty good on nick's resume

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm listening to this Matt and Shane ep having never heard them before and they come off as extremely stupid lol

yeah they're just dumb PA trash. they rule.

The_Rob posted:

Yeah it’s cool. Comedians need to stop pretending to be smart anyway

this. i will never take anything away from a comedian other than "that was funny".

none of them are smart.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
kolbeh...

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

moist turtleneck posted:

theyre dumb as gently caress, and thats what makes them funny

matt constantly does the dumbest poo poo possible and all shane can do is the joe rogan nod in response to his thoughts

like when matt tried to kill the covid in his body by taking a really hot bath, and then deciding to drive to the hospital while he was having mini-blackouts

true

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cael posted:

When I had asked someone in another thread for a good short clip of how they would get someone into Matt and Shane, they gave me this and it's what I would tell anyone to watch. Perfect capture of the genuine white trash argument from earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_6F-aS99M

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

when it shows "head of isis issues threats" i crack up

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

papa horny michael posted:

He would've played trump. His impression genuinely surprised me with how good it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTGDlljjgEc

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bong hit transplant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpVHdWd8J4

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yea but i was hammered and dont remember anything about it other then some girls getting day drunk. going to give it another spin

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i miss Bust Rodd

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

ben shapino posted:

anyone got any funny stories about sex??? anyone?? possibly while high? bust rodd, i'm looking in your direction

is this a ref to the simpsons episode with cypress hill and sonic youth. i sure hope so

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
where is bust rodd

where is he

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Harminoff posted:

You do know that User Control Panel shows all the threads you are active in, right?

this only works if you check the “automatically bookmark threads you post in” option.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah, it probably is now, but it wasn't for me, at least.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
adam is the most dangerous and most manipulative man in podcasting

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

The_Rob posted:

You guys got me into War Mode and I love these guys.

war mode rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

dumby posted:

Today we find out what sort of elaborate joke we have all been privy too.

im unnecessarily excited for this

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Alright Nick. It’s been long enough. Time to apolgize to the fat friend for calling him Fat so much and get the band back together.

no

UP AND ADAM posted:

Uhhh yeah can we get the show back to how it was for the last 1-2 years

no

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol they updated the tiers:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the old unofficial cum town discord got nuked (twice), the one you get for being a patreon subscriber is people chatting about dumb stuff but is pretty tame.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
where's the dang ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it's out! no video yet, though