Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Yeah, he'd look great if it weren't for the tattoos lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

does “really bad” mean more or less bad than virgil texas

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

Any particular reason you guys are misgendering her? :o:

futanari damacy

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

My favorite thing about the controversies is hearing journalists attempt to describe cum town bits in a dry news reporter tone.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

the anti humour effects are starting to set in

It will always be insanely funny that they spent thousands of dollars on chairs to replicate a set that none of their fans remember or care about and then later found out that the show they were imitating used replicas

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Get him the NASCAR m&ms racing jacket

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Why did she call it Taylor’s Inferno instead of Inferno (Taylor’s Version)?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

this is the best train guy, booked a train ride that isn’t supposed to be available to the public and rode a train into pyongyang north korea

http://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.com

the best parts are when he is seeing wild poo poo that no one can normally see but he’s mainly just obsessed with a rare locomotive in the background of the photo

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

You gotta wonder who still is paying for the patreon

There’s about 10k users in the abandoned discord server that the patreon dumps you into

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

did you notice that blackface prank had Virginia Woolf as one of the participants

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i say swears online posted:

lol i once tried to join the discord years ago and didn't pass the entrance exam. anyone remember the single question?

I can add you, the server auto kicks people who don't have patreon roles, just ask to be given a role manually

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

very dark laugh at Nick kind of bringing this up casually and being like no I've talked to other people and it doesn't really count as being molested and then after considering it for a second saying actually i don't wanna talk about this

He said something like “it doesn’t have to be traumatic, i got molested and I turned out fine!” Then stav cackles and says “yeah you’re completely normal and fine” so he says “well how about I don’t want to talk about it anymore” and forces them to move on.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

i say swears online posted:

they actually spend a lot of time on it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClM_UvpB3Y

this was pretty good but feel free to dip when they bring up audience members in the second half

Everyone always expects Nick to act like a shithead on their podcast and gets thrown way off when he acts sincere and thoughtful like when he gives a good answer to how to fix the Barbie movie

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Tetramin posted:

Lmao. I like to imagine the thought process that makes someone decide to try and frame this as a homophobia thing.

Like have they always been cynical enough to deploy this tactic, or did they decide to become a bigger piece of poo poo after having gay sex at work and filming it.

Spacey did it for rape

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

They're both 34 years old, but believe it or not, there are a few differences between Stavros and Swift.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

lmao that Adam is wearing a logo based on a totenkopf

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

You know he really did used to be regular obese

https://twitter.com/matthewkatamari/status/912814396757479424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

He peed on a corpse once