Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

net work error posted:

Did you say Margaret Chode???

I thought chode meant something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

RIP my son. Died in a beer explosion. Just killed the club, etc. Long live this thread I guess.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Unlike everyone in this thread who hated Adam and wanted to kill him until they decided that wasn’t funny anymore and started down the “like Adam ironically” pipeline until they’re here at the point where they all want to keep him inside their asses like a gerbil, I hope stav comes back as a guest on tafs & they squash the beef and we get occasional eps with him still.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

you ate nothing but a hound dog

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

the milk machine posted:

Microsoft Penis Simulator 2020

NBA2Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Barry Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Hi I’m hiv-negative actor Michael Bugless Penis not to be confused with Gay Actor Michael B. Douglas Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

holefoods posted:

bobby, go ahead and bust inside of me, I’m on the pill

thanks for bringing this one up. I can still hear it perfectly in my head and I still kind of think it’s the best line from the entire corpus of content, despite being a one-off throwaway that was barely riffed out out expanded. It didn’t need to be. It’s the show’s cellar door.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Penis’ awakening for gameboy

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Not an accurate accounting of his crimes; nothing on there about Asians or ice spice

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

didn’t she pee on a guy on stage

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Is there a point in the show where they stop doing current event monologues entirely?

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

In Austin at least the night I went they had a white lady MC who did a sort of zoomer kristen wiig thing and the opener was a black guy who funnily called out white people for thinking if not saying it (the word). Pretty good openers for nick overall.

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jul 21, 2023

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Penis of our Lives

The Young and the Penis

Penis Hospital or General Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

When you think about it I guess the nazis really did kill his mom

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

The war continues

https://youtu.be/-Lr_UZmZpbA?si=0chJGV7vaNijSEL8

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Carolina style penis

E: i think that’s from a velvet underground song now that I type it out

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

mark immune posted:

White Light / White Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

Penishead

The Elephant Penis

Lost Penis

Penis (1984)

Inland Penis

Blue Penis

Twin Penis: Fire Penis With Penis

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Penis (Michael) (1996)

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I’m neither as lean as Nick nor as fat as Stav and that’s the reason I believe I’ve never found the kind of notoriety or success that they’ve each enjoyed

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

They should really hire Tom to write John Oliver style weekly monologues for Adam to deliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

You know what’s really good is a slow roasted pork penis