Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I'm an FBI

Female
Body
Inspector

:roflolmao:

:D :D :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I'm an FBI

Female
Body
Inspector

:roflolmao:

this is why they drive SUVs with tinted windows

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Strange Poon posted:

what is the name of the FBI agent assigned to Something Awful?

Faux Mulder

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hello FBI my butt is a face and my face is a butt I expect you to launch a full investigation!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mega64 posted:

How do I get a job looking at people's personal information? Sounds fun as hell.

Just work in IT

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
FBI trying to take down SA for years, finally going to nail us on some crazy Coupons forum poo poo like they got Capone

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Tato posted:

FBI trying to take down SA for years, finally going to nail us on some crazy Coupons forum poo poo like they got Capone

Theyve failed because the search is so bad they can't find the evidence!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the FBI is legally required to read every thread where a post contains the words “kill” and the name of a judge of a certain court. And not just the post, the whole thread. So please don’t use those words in very long and gross threads.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

The Management posted:

the FBI is legally required to read every thread where a post contains the words “kill” and the name of a judge of a certain court. And not just the post, the whole thread. So please don’t use those words in very long and gross threads.

i'm not afraid to kill judge dredd.

guy's a loose cannon imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey FBI maybe go check out 4chan instead, they do a lot of crazy stuff over there like launch globe-spanning conspiracy theories instead of watching SA where we just come up with actual useful ideas for fixing problems.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Strange Poon posted:

what is the name of the FBI agent assigned to Something Awful?

Amazon Tony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM