Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yay gdq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i mean i'd prefer all the online runs should be stuff that you just can't do at the event like the crazy arcade machine runs but jesus what a stupid loving opinion

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Chainclaw posted:

Also, as someone who's now well over a month of awful covid symptoms... it doesn't matter how safe they pretend the main show is for covid, people are going out to bars, unmasked after and spreading. Look at that GrandPooBear stream from the night before, it was a packed, unmasked bar.

well that sucks

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Photex posted:

the timer was started 10s late, another reason I dislike remote is the technical issues due to delay.

didn't someone hit the timer wrong on a game on stage last night

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
really feels like you're just looking for poo poo to complain about

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
synced well enough i honestly couldn't tell if that was the audience or from the game

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
literally a second apart right up until that last boss decided to give a rough pattern to glan

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I was only half listening so I didn't realize that was Frew's forever last run :( he was always entertaining when I saw him on a main gdq or hotfix. Good luck to you dude :patriot:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I've never played it so maybe you're not actually supposed to, but I would like to see a ghost every once in a while

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I actually kinda feel bad how enigma's hype crew got this over the line and it's a snoozer

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
there are people at gdq not high?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
people need to stop being weird about vtuber avatars

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah and my post stands

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Internet Kraken posted:

People aren't being weird for being offput by an adult portraying themself as a child

the model isn't sexualized at all so what's the problem

Chainclaw posted:

if the vtubers were fully animated that would be one thing, but most of them are like creepy ventriloquist dummies, barely animated.

i unfortunately discovered while trying to set up my own that good ones take a decent amount of hardware to run just by themselves, adding the game and streaming on top of it gets kinda intensive. plus you basically have to hire someone to do a professional job to model it and do all the emote work if you want it to look really good, which ya know, costs money (unless you already know how to work all those programs yourself)

site fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 29, 2022

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
powerslave is great

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm watching this on a TV and the posters are still kinda hard to make out :smith:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
if someone refuses to go because they have to wear a mask they're probably the type of person you don't want there anyways

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Hi GDQ thread
I'm getting tired lol

you're doing great!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I know things are off schedule but you don't do tasbot right after spike hyped up the croud so much

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm just like why would you waste the crowd enthusiasm on a narrated video

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
can't believe it's already the final day. I've been so busy I've missed at least 80% of the runs this week :smith: lots of vods to catch up on later i guess

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah if the resident evil community hadn't allowed controller mapping software for stair skating i never would've have started running remake. I'm 36 and not at all about to start button mashing all the time. no thank you

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
kinda sucks they didn't ask if he wanted to do the run he volunteered to drop
https://twitter.com/TheBlacktastic/status/1543371309073178625?t=_xLJQvI-PlAqptb8_oQi_Q&s=19

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

puwexil staying cool and collected while everyone lost their fuckin poo poo was fantastic, nobody else could have held it together the way he did

i was thinking that was a ff game but yeah watching him while the crowd was going ballistic was like okay this is cool as gently caress

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
fell asleep during elden ring last night, catching up on vod I'm glad they managed to hit $3mil, even if it took a lot of stalling. but i have to agree with everyone that incentives were priced too high this go around and there was a lot of stalling and, well, begging to hit them and really dragged things down.

a couple posts up the page mention that a lot of donos didn't even get put towards incentives, and i wonder why the system just doesn't add those donations towards the closest not-yet-met incentive if none are chosen by the donator

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i mean, there's no reason the hosts would need to stop promoting incentives but also i think we just saw the limitations of that thinking

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
r u telling me twitch chat isn't built in to oot

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i really hope this doesn't make staff second guess having remote runs in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
dude just sounds like a weirdo lying shitbag to me