Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Why is the runner wearing an elden ring envoy cosplay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

I just noticed that there was no way to choose the dung ending for elden ring. Sadness.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

In case you want to know more about dong several frame perfect inputs in quick succession several time in a run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke7Qb4Q8wnc

quote:

The teleport glitch I'm using in this speedrun is called a "Zip". It's a frame perfect trick requiring to move forward at a specific timing while blocking and walking.

To make it harder, you have to press forward for a specific amount of frames, depending on when you started moving forward.
The goal is to release forward after the block animation reached exactly 139 frames.
Speedrunners are using a metronome to hit that timing. I'm using a 107.5 BPM and try to time my forward input/hold the key for 4 frames at the 5th beat.

We also are using another variation of zips to "kill" bosses, called "Megazips". It's a zip followed by another W input after 12-14 frames after releasing the initial W press. It's really hard to do it consistently but in this run I got all of them really quickly.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

I didn't watch that MG run. How do you even splice in video secretly at a live event with a couch full of people watching?