Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Blank Construct posted:

I haven't checked the schedule but allowing remote runs does open the window for the PAON guy to return

allowing remote runs opens the window for a lot of people to participate and should frankly be the norm going forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i hope i can trust you all to donate and ensure the correct character wins the sonic advance bid war

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
knuckles chaotix is kind of a mess but the sling ring mechanics are an absolute delight to gently caress around with so this should bea great run

Vermain posted:

so is this purple character normally supposed to be a massive titan or is this game not programmed too well

there are power ups that temporarily increase and decrease characters sizes, which affects their weight and how they sling

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
chaotix is so garish at sunset, i love those popping 32x colors

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

So I might have missed the explanation, but how does having negative rings work?

you can spend ten rings to force your partner back to your position, even if you don't have enough. it's mainly for if they get stuck on level geometry

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
gamma... we salute you 😢

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
2022 is the year of & knuckles

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
also shoutouts to the couch for the coordinated t shirts

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FlapYoJacks posted:

I wonder how much the mask requirement hurt attendance. I applaud them for enforcing the mask requirement though.

i thought they capped attendance to reduce the risk of spread

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Cernunnos posted:

Vaccination requirement, testing requirement, mask requirement, social distancing enforced, and capped attendance.

They went the full 9 yards to reduce risk

based gdq 🙏

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
excellent hosting work carti-b

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Agent355 posted:

Just let em talk man. It literally has no effect on you. It's a free thread.

I'll personally destroy them

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
dkc owns lmao

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
f zero gx is always so mesmerizing, fantastic run

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
run of the marathon

Looper
Mar 1, 2012