Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
lets go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
drat now I want a big mac

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
hey GDQ can you count to 3

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This game is a lot of visual noise.

Good looking noise, but noise still.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I love when games like this have tech :allears:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
this run has put the words "french floppy" into my mind and I hate it for it

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Wait what the gently caress i just got kicked out with "your free viewing trial has expired, subscribe to gamesdonequick to continue watching" :psyduck:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Blank Construct posted:

you got a screenshot?

Unfortunately it is in polish as I'm watching on my TV. But re-starting the stream fixed it and I was able to watch this insane run to the end. They totally undersold how crazy the meathook movement was holy poo poo.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This is only a TAS because i feel like a tool watching this

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I think the ui was fine. I mean the info cycled pretty often and it's not like I was going to stop watching because I don't see the estimate/category immediately. Also Xthing the "name lights up when they talk" as a great thing, with masks on it was unbelievably helpful.

Overall a good event, even if I missed the whole last day.
VOD time.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Especially the Ratchet and Clank ran affirmed me that this whole thing is still just "nerds hanging out having fun" and I loved it for that.
I will not be surprised to learn that the thread hated it or something tho.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

SeXReX posted:

Runners lying for a bit at gdq is so common that people have started doing meta-bits about the meta-bits about it

"I need quiet time for this" has made a whole loop and is now back to being a geniuine request, I love this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

CBD Corndog posted:

The Metal Gear Revengence VOD was taken down because the runner spliced in video for the DLC part.

https://reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/vrrha1/_/iewy4ml/?context=1

That’s gotta be a first for GDQ, right?

Holy poo poo that is the lifetime ban if I've ever seen one :popeye: