Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Oh drat, those harmonies are legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Is the 3DS Sonic Generations just Sonic Rush 3?

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I love Dark Souls

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Retro Runner saying he wants to play something other than Ninja Gaiden after everything he's achieved reminds me of that one guy who, after attaining Tetris Grand Master, was asked what he wanted to do next, and he said something to the effect of "anything other than play Tetris."

Really interesting how being one of the best in the world at something does not automatically mean you like or wish to continue that activity.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
As someone who genuinely screams out at jumpscares even when playing alone in my home with no audience, I've always resented everyone who insists that such reactions have to be faked for an audience.

I'm not saying they aren't, I'm sure many (if not most) on YouTube are, but I still resent the accusation that they must be.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I love wild skips that save zero time.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Man, I really have to wonder how people ever figure out such pixel-precise tricks like that boss door clip in the Banjo-Tooie run.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
This game looks extremely Normal.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Rampike looks like the villain from Power Rangers Time Force.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I do love short, tightly-executed runs.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
What a thrill

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
I'm a fan of Green Goblin Mario myself.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Uh-oh.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Aaah, a backup cart. Understandable, but less fun.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Two Milli!

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Don't stop him now, he's havin' a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013

Zurai posted:

The runner never lied a single time. Everything they said was on the cart was on the cart, and the stuff that wasn't on the cart they never said was.

It's this. Every time they specifically said "this is an actual beta asset on the cart," it was. Every time they did not specifically say that, it wasn't