Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Getting a Narbacular Drop vibe from this, like the devs wanted this to get picked up and become the next Portal but it didn't pan out.

e: yup

Tayter Swift fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jun 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I'm cool with an online block but I'd rather they use it for large Bemani-type games or pinball tables that aren't worth shipping for a sub-hour event. Bring back that dude from last year who played the washing machine game, that kicked rear end.

But if they are going to do online I'd like it if they reached out to skybillz out to host. She lives in the Netherlands now and I know she hates flying.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Cartridgeblowers posted:

I don't know sky personally but I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in the Netherlands and she simply opted not to come this year for very valid reasons.

Also this is such an interesting thing to watch from a tech standpoint. I'm on donations right now but Melo is hosting from a hallway in the back lol

I thought she was 0xabad1dea on Twitter... guess I'm confused, sorry.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
More like Harmony of Disconnects

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I never would have guessed German would ever be the quickest language for any speedrun.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I don't get how Yetee exists as a business. I never heard of them for 50 weeks of the year and the other two they give away all their revenue.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Oh come on, Eileen

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Vermain posted:

this cutesy look for megaman is strangely endearing

Reminds me of Mr. Driller. Not bad.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I know the limericks are good fun for charity and all but i still get unreasonably angry when they're not in meter

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Yeah, I think the ones where you really have to adapt on the fly like this are my favorites.

Pretty sure my 2nd favorite run all-time is LTTP crowd control from AGDQ20, but much of that was because Andy's couch were such hilarious assholes.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
nice way to stall

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
We have entered the Donation Zone. You do not escape the Donation Zone.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
"There used to be an option to crank up the gamma to 5 or 10 but the devs got rid of it"

Maybe they watched the FNAF run the other day.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
give me your money.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
.... whuuuuuuops

e: poor dude :(

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
One of the FLUDD-less levels. Died three times, wasn't keeping track of how many lives he had.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Agent355 posted:

Okay but double the number of buttons and make 2 people share the washing machine..

Big same, it's basically ASMR.

it put me right to sleep somehow. amazing goddamn run and now I need to wake myself up for Celeste.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Maddy <3

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
She's a human cheat code

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Come on out west to California! Where the winters are mild and it doesn't snow or even rain. Ever.

As a bonus we generally aren't on fire in January.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Not that i care all that much but I thought the running man bit was real beta content.

But I've never played OoT through before so what do I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Why did he fess up to it?