Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Bee got the Guillotine, you better run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
"I'm playing as slow as I can"
A shameful phrase to utter during a gdq

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Internet Kraken posted:

Honestly I think its more ridiculous these days when media is like 'look at how incredible the graphics are' and its zooming in on individual hair follicles of some generic white dude's beard.

Like yeah it looks good but we passed the point where advances in graphics stopped being impressive.

The most visually impressive video game thing I've seen to date is a guy taking a bite out of a piece of bread in Yakuza 7. It's all about animation now.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Counterpoint: there shouldn't be runs where the setup time is longer than the run itself.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Alternate in-person and remote runs so they can do all the cleaning and setup for the next in-person run while the remote run is going.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Finally morbin' time

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
This comment is late because I was in a duty, but I have to express my irrational anger at Sent not knowing the difference between Ardbert and the Warrior of Light

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Muffin isn't allowed to leave until the incentive is met. Donate to set Muffin free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I mean, he ended his run with what sounded like "I expect to die in the war before the next GDQ, goodbye forever"