Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm at the airport on the way to Minneapolis! I'll be hosting for some early morning shifts (I've *gotta* start being more strict with my availability) so check em out and donate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tayter Swift posted:

But if they are going to do online I'd like it if they reached out to skybillz out to host. She lives in the Netherlands now and I know she hates flying.

I don't know sky personally but I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in the Netherlands and she simply opted not to come this year for very valid reasons.

Also this is such an interesting thing to watch from a tech standpoint. I'm on donations right now but Melo is hosting from a hallway in the back lol

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Shout out to Brutal Melo on the mic. He's got a tough spot here but he's killing it.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Almost up at the host desk. Greak has been a treat to watch.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Infernax glitches own

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This run is so cool. Makes me really wanna play Odyssey again.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Eh, let people live how they wanna live and run how they wanna run so long as they ain't hurting no one.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hey you butts I'm hosting ALLLLLLLLLL morning and into the afternoon so if you wanna break a million that would be 😎

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Anfauglir posted:

who'd you bribe to get to host for most of silly block?

They just know my rear end is silly

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi GDQ thread
I'm getting tired lol

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

SeXReX posted:

I can't recall off the top of my head if this has happened before at a main event
https://twitter.com/TheBlacktastic/status/1542841205708320768

Bobby is a mensch

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I was front row next to the host station, screaming support from Portal through SMW. What a loving incredible block of games.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Bobby rules.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

My fat rear end made the finale video twice. This is a good rear end night.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

SeXReX posted:

There was a very good service dog on site who every drunk person was devastated about not being able to freely pet.

I had lunch with Willow and she was a very, very good friend.

Also lol on the MGR thing. What a weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I gave you all the clues uyama