Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What is Ben's floatee made out of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
this is where the batman who laughs came from

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
honestly i had never read a hulk book before before immortal and was fine. it does a pretty good job explaining itself

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/zdarsky/status/1551919485249933312?t=SpsB--ytjkWEouy8aKb81w&s=19

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i imagine it'd be like that one lady assassin they sent to kill Castro who just took their money, flew to Cuba and had lots of sex with him instead

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Terry i assure you every superhero has been drawn naked before

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
congrats on hitting the comics bought me this new apartment big leagues

site fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Sep 9, 2022

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
unbreakable

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
A lot of creators made accounts on mastodon (I got my follow list started by looking at Greg Pak's follows) and hive but I don't think anybody totally migrated over and everyone is still on Twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
this is now the permanent chat thread but it will be titled "summer 2022 chat" forever